• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
That was f***ing awful.

Flattering score for the Rangers. Should’ve been a blowout.

panarin sucked, Fox sucked, tony sucked, Trouba sucked, kreider sucked, all of our good players were f***ing shit. Zibanejad was ok but aside from the goal was not great

19 year old playoff rookie Kaapo Kakko was our best player on a roster with star vets in it. That’s not a good sign.
Good sign for Kakko going forward though

Reactions: Bozle

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Going 0-7 on the PP in the playoffs is inexcusable.

5 game series, no wiggle room now. Need to win Monday.

Staal scoring the GWG for Carolina on a perfect deflection as he watched the puck and intentionally redirected like he was trying to score is just the worst. Horrible.

Lundqvist was the best player on the ice today for the Rangers. And I really wish I didn’t have to type that in August 2020.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Kakko looked good and dangerous. Time off seemed to make a big difference.

Hank looked good and made 2 or 2 hugely important stops. Having said that, I’d play Igor if he’s healthy, just gives a higher chance of an elite performance imo.

Panarin peeled off wayyy too much this game and against the Isles as well. Not sure what the deal is and don’t want to freak out about it yet but he needs to be more aggressive if these guys have any chance.

Can’t take that many penalties and also go 0-7 on your own PP needless to say.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Panarin was an absolute embarrassment in this game. I don't even care about Staal being Staal. This guy has one was the richest contracts in the league and he didn't even show up. Pathetic.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Awful.

Panarin's worst game as a Ranger. Passing for everyone was horrific all game. 38 year old Henrik Lundkers was the best player.

Kakko was pretty good.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
That Staal goal didn’t help much, but it sure made me happy af. We’re fine. Panarin and ADA need to bounce back. Zibanejad and Kreider were so-so. They should be better on Monday. It was also an afternoon game. We aren’t very good at those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad