News Article: Scott Laughton named Team Canada captain for WJHC

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Wish the Leafs would let Morgan Reilly play on Team Canada, don't know if this is the Leafs being selfish or if it's Reilly's decision(doubt it's the latter) How often do you get a chance to represent your country?

Meh, once you get to the NHL, you are at the mercy of whatever the organization wants you to do pretty much. I wouldn't want the Flyers to let one of our guys go play for the National team. I get the pride and all, and the player might be a little bummed, but when he gets that paycheck later today, I think he'll be able to move on.

EDIT: If it means missing NHL games.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
It's a preliminary game.

Also, I think Laughton's stick work is underrated. He looks very slick with the puck.

I think he is way ahead of most of his teammates too. so smart with the puck.

Ekblad looks great, such a great stick.

Horvat snipe show.

2-1 Fins

Mcdavid was the reason that happened what a *** play. wow. wouldn't work in the NHL but did there.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I like these lines. I also agree that Hartnell needs to go. He is just taking a spot that we can have a young guy for cheap play better. Id also like to keep hall here on the fourth line. That is just a crazy staked and young lineup.

I bet we could get a fair amount for Hartnell from a team like edm. They would be pretty happy with him as well.

The funniest thing would be that Hartnell would probably be their best defensive forward after Gordan! lmao.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Laughton and Leier are on the PK together. Almost got a shorty, nice save by the Finnish goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad