Sci-Fi and Fantasy Thread - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Cavill stood up for the fans instead of dumping on them. Was hesitant to watch but I will watch it now.

If Disney is reading this board. Stop ****ting on fans. Maybe the reason why your **** is doing bad is because they're written badly. Don't make up some bull**** and blame "toxic" fans. Look at the Sonic movie. They fixed it after the fans said Sonic looked terrible. That's how you win the fans over.

End of mini rant. Apologies. Getting sick of this **** from companies.
Speaking of companies screwing up franchises and ignoring what fans actually want, I was recently thinking that it'd be cool if they made a movie like Detective Pikachu (as in the same live action and animation mix), in the Pokemon universe, but it wasn't a little kid movie (like that one was) and was actually about Pokemon battles, like the show/game was. But then, immediately after thinking this, I realized that they'd just f*** it up and make me regret it.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So it’s before Rey, and yoda is still alive? Wait does yoda survive the entire series?

Yoda dies in Return of the Jedi.

The Force Awakens happens roughly 30 years after Return of the Jedi aka 25 years after where The Mandalorian is currently at.

Baby Yoda is not actually Yoda.

Rey was born something like 10 or 11 years after Return of Jedi.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yoda dies in Return of the Jedi.

The Force Awakens happens roughly 30 years after Return of the Jedi aka 25 years after where The Mandalorian is currently at.

Baby Yoda is not actually Yoda.
Baby yoda is best Yoda

c5e5e8ab35fca74bea021e34bee56c14.png

Last edited:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The best thing about Baby Yoda is that he looks like the Yoda Star Wars figure, which ruled.

The sound in the series is amazing - not just the music, but all of the sound. So are the paintings at the end. Amazeballs.
I think the paintings at the end of each episode are the pre-production concept art. Basically showing what the vision was before it all came together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad