Sci-Fi and Fantasy Thread - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
But the armour doesn't cover his entire body. The clothes underneath were wet but undamaged. It's a poor plot device, if you're correct. In non-canon book lore, Boba Fett blew up the sarlacc from the inside and survived; I imagine they'd go down that path here, too, if Boba Fett is still alive.

The armor played a key role in those situations though allowing him to get out. Nothing is going to be perfect here though. I can look passed the non armor clothing if they go that direction. There’s been far bigger plot holes in this universe.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Think of the dragon like a combination spitting cobra and sperm whale. Spitting cobras have a venom sac, where as the stomach does not hold the venom. The sperm whale has a sponge wall at the back of its mouth/throat, where no stomach acid is present.
It wouldn’t be unrealistic if what mando was covered in was saliva and not stomach acid or the acidic projectile.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Really hate waiting a week for these. They are so short (relatively speaking) already.

During my re-watch of season one, I was reminded how much I hated that group of criminals, all of whom were just a really poor gaggle of bad cliches. Otherwise, this is great stuff. Not perfect, but easily good enough for me.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm loving Season 2 of The Mandalorian so far. You can tell the budget grew exponentially and they are making good use of it. Some really fantastic effects and set pieces to go along with engaging storylines thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad