2019 Stanley Cup Final Schedule - BRUINS vs St. Louis

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Let’s hope history repeats itself,so which Bruin should fly through the air after scoring the series winner.I pick Bergy.if it needs to be a D than Charlie.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
It's so key that our bottom 6 keeps up their play. Even with a lot of our depth players on fire this postseason, the Blues still have better 3rd and 4th lines than us IMO.
Not that familiar with the Blues but they must have a lot of forward depth if there 3rd line is better than Heinen - Coyle - Johansson and they have a 4th line better than Kuraly-Accari- Nordstrom.

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
Blues fans are pretty cocky and arrogant for a franchise that has done diddly squat since they entered the league over 50 years ago.

I'm seeing some fans stating that they'll roll the Bruins in five...make them pay!

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
This is gonna be a battle

Nah **** that. This is gonna be a war. Seriously.

Worried about the boys being lukewarm coming out of the gates, but there's not much you can do about that now. They're just gonna have to keep doing what they've been doing, gutting it out. St. Louis has always had my respect; if Boston can't win it all this year, i'm glad that it'll be the Blues instead. I have never liked the Sharks, though I couldn't tell you why. I have no idea
I come in peace.

Predicted Boston in the Final back in late Feb, matched up with STL. Been rooting for the Bruins since playoffs started.

As far as the "layoff" goes, what's the figures, 11 days off for Boston and 5 for STL? I'd like to think Boston will be starting to ramp up their adrenaline just as the Blues' wears off before Game 1 puck drop.

Best of luck - go Marchand!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Blues fans are pretty cocky and arrogant for a franchise that has done diddly squat since they entered the league over 50 years ago.

I'm seeing some fans stating that they'll roll the Bruins in five...make them pay!
Chances are they aren't actual Blues fans. There are a few posters from other boards who have adopted Blues avatars and are pushing the crush the Bruins narrative.

I'll give you a guess as to which fanbases they are.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Not that familiar with the Blues but they must have a lot of forward depth if there 3rd line is better than Heinen - Coyle - Johansson and they have a 4th line better than Kuraly-Accari- Nordstrom.
Their 4th line is unarguably better IMO. They were matching against the Sharks top lines and were pretty heavily carrying the play against them. Cassidy used the Bruins 4th line similarly, but I think the Blues line is a step above for sure.

3rd line is more interesting. I'm still trying to get a read on the Coyle/Johansson pairing, but if they keep it up we'll be fine. I think Thomas is the best player on either line though.

Reactions: gillesgilbert

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Well, they sure can't act like "they've been there done that".;)

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
I like the Blues, was tooting for them to come out of west. I guess that will stop now.

Its gonna be a battle. but would we want it to be any other way?
Lets get them!

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Chances are they aren't actual Blues fans. There are a few posters from other boards who have adopted Blues avatars and are pushing the crush the Bruins narrative.

I'll give you a guess as to which fanbases they are.
3efefbe6cb8ca0990844ff4255a4d7b5.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-22_11-7-27.png
    upload_2019-5-22_11-7-27.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 7

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Going to be a tough series but I`ll take the B`s forward depth over the Blues and ultimately, I think it`ll come down to experience again. The Blues have tons of vets, besides Schenn who I think might have been part of the Flyers finals appearance a few years ago have any of them been to the finals before?

Reactions: lopey

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Blues 4th line has been phenomenal... on par with the Bruins 4th line. Should be a great series. I trust this Bruins team to get it done. Piercing Binnington early and often is a huge key if you ask me. Convincing win in game 1 would go a long way to bringing the cup back to Boston. Just purchased my ticket. Cost an arm and a leg, but I'll be in the Balcony Monday night ready to rock!

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
Normally i'm not a big fan of Mondays but next Monday can not get here fast enough. This is going to be a great series and will more than likely go 7.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad