2019 Stanley Cup Final Schedule - BRUINS vs St. Louis

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Leafs fan on the Cup board posted a thread that the playoffs are too long. Suggests trimming the first round to a best of 5. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact the Laffs won 3 out of 5 before losing in 7 this year.

They are so sad. Like really, really sad.
it also has a lot to do with the fact that they're very familiar with early exits.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Going to be a tough series but I`ll take the B`s forward depth over the Blues and ultimately, I think it`ll come down to experience again. The Blues have tons of vets, besides Schenn who I think might have been part of the Flyers finals appearance a few years ago have any of them been to the finals before?
they only have one and it's not Schenn. Blanking on his name, starts with a P I think.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Leafs fan on the Cup board posted a thread that the playoffs are too long. Suggests trimming the first round to a best of 5. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact the Laffs won 3 out of 5 before losing in 7 this year.

They are so sad. Like really, really sad.

There's one Caps fan on there that's just out of control with bashing everything Bruins. My word some of these people are just pathetic. I HATED Pittsburgh when they won the Cup in 2016. Hated them. But I wasn't on the main board relentlessly trashing them in every thread. You just hope they lose and get the f*** over it if they win

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
There's one Caps fan on there that's just out of control with bashing everything Bruins. My word some of these people are just pathetic. I HATED Pittsburgh when they won the Cup in 2016. Hated them. But I wasn't on the main board relentlessly trashing them in every thread. You just hope they lose and get the **** over it if they win

Yeah. I saw that Bozo. Delusional take after delusional take.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Yeah I know the main board is full of crazies but post after post after post like the Bruins hopped on a bus and drove to where he lives and burned down his house is a little too much

And a Caps fan? What did the Bruins ever do to the Caps, except lose to Holtby like 99 times out of 100?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

Toward the end of the Blues’ practice Wednesday, tempers flared and two players had to be separated.
In a battle drill, captain David Backes and Vladimir Tarasenko were going against each other in a sequence that ended with Backes dropping his gloves and surging toward Tarasenko.
The skirmish lasted approximately 30 seconds before several teammates stepped in to break them up. Among the first was veteran defenseman Barret Jackman, who held Backes while he was still yelling at Tarasenko.

“It’s something that maybe has been building up,” Oshie said. “When your captain says something, whether you have 18 goals or whether you have a slumping one goal, you listen. You listen to Backes ... if you don’t listen, that’s what happens.”

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and Spooner st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->