Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 6 - 6/9 - It is the best of times, it is the worst of times

Which team will win Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Bruins season has at most 2 games remaining.

Win both and the Stanley Cup is ours - Lose either game and St. Louis wins the Cup.

upload_2019-6-8_1-7-38.png

upload_2019-6-8_1-8-6.png

I believe there will be a Game 7

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
My anti-jinx voting hasn't been working recently but I feel like Sunday it will.

Reactions: Fenway

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Bruce brought up a good point that Chara hasn’t eaten. What’re they feeding him, protein shakes?

41B48C62-235E-48DE-9FEB-32B55014767E.jpeg

Saw this photo on Twitter, is this a tube in his mouth or just something to keep his jaw in place?

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I want the team to find a nice restaurant away from downtown St Louis as they did before Game 6 in Toronto. I'm sure Backes knows the perfect place.
Yes I agree. Get away from hockey a little and the media. Should get a hotel away from the arena as well. Have a big time meeting Sunday before the game , players only. It’s called out of sight out of mind . Yes, it’s needed, IMO

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
With Barbashev being suspended ... the Blues got an average of 1 penalty minute per suspension this series.

I tell ya ... if the refs would have called the 5 + game in both cases, the series would be over in Bruins favor.
And those penalties would have been fair if you consider that the NHL suspended those players for those hits.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Did not vote. Wish they get it done... but scared they won’t.

Top six are in a desert zone five in five, at a real bad moment. No puck luck with it either. And Marchand and Pastrnak are bad defensively also, being turnover machine all serie . Referee will continue to avoid impact on the game... so they will have i,pact on the game with their non/miss calls.
No shot at Rask, but he needs to STEAL game six imo....otherwise ....

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Leave everything on the ice. EVERYTHING.
I will be mad as f*** if I don't see players playing to their best capabilities.

Does Kuraly deserve to be f***ed by his own top 6 doing absolutely nothing in finals?
Does Rask deserve it?
How about Nordstrom with 1500 slapshot blocks?
Chara coming back with awful jaw pain?
Coyle with 35 points in these playoffs, he surely deserves silver medal?

Shame on top 6. SHAME.

Everybody needs to look like Krejci did in game 5, doing everything to win. I'm sure we will.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
They have to win. Have to.

I don't want to fathom the idea of a hockey team with MULTIPLE suspensions in ONE series - let alone the cup final - winning the cup. It's not being 'physical' it's being cheapshotting asshats, straight up.

Top 6 HAS to make it happen tonight. Not just one goal, or even two, but three. They have to score in droves tonight.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
Kevan is injured.

He would be playing if healthy. I sure do wish Killer was in the game. He might stop at least some of the dirty hits.

Wish Quaider was still a Bruin.
Thanks, Cassidy rolled with 7 dman in game 5 is that correct? It seems like Pastrnak played both on the first and second line?

After watching closely, neither Clifton, Moore or Kampfer played offense, and the fourth libe was unchanged, do you know how Cassidy managed his lines exactly?

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
is grizz playing??

tuukka needs a game 6 like he had in columbus or the season is over.
no letting in a wraparound a minute in this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad