Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 6 - 6/9 - It is the best of times, it is the worst of times

Which team will win Game 6?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'm 110% behind the Kuhlman decision. I like Kuhlman as a player, but this is more about mixing things up (to a reasonable degree) in a desperate situation. The 2nd line has sucked this series, it's a calculated risk to take to put a guy in that is a good skater and has shown chemistry with Krejci before. I can't help but think that putting Backes back in would have just been a decision guided too much by emotion (ie. "yes he has sucked for a long time now, and we've seen nothing to think otherwise, but maybe playing against his old team in his old building would spark something?").

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Trying to stay positive..

Bruins haven't lost 3 in a row since March 10 -> March 14.

*Rask hasn't lost 3 games in a row in which he started ALL SEASON.

Rask is 2-0 with a 1.50 GAA and .947 Sv% when facing elimination this season.

Bruins are undefeated in Games 6+7s this season. They have outscored their opponents 12-3 in those games.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Bruins are undefeated in Games 6+7s this season. They have outscored their opponents 12-3 in those games.
Get outta here with all that jinx material lol

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
HpxPx31.gif

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme

And the first line has shown up in games 6 & 7 this year.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I have a bad feeling this might be a blowout in the wrong way, similar to clinching games like the Blues vs. Sharks, or the Hurricanes or Blue Jackets vs. us.

In these playoffs, the Bruins have only lost by 2 once (Game 4 vs. STL) and by 3 once (Game 1 vs. Toronto), but I'm particularly pessimistic about this team at the moment.
God I hope you’re wrong ,I will be turning it off early if it is the case,can’t handle watching there fans singing or players celebrating on the bench .A Bruins blow would be awesome again,but yeah at this point any Bruins win ,and if there going to lose it better be bye a goal,so I don’t have to see any Blues celebration.

Blackbear

Jan 3, 2007
This x 1,000,000.

The Blues will trade a 1 game suspension of a fourth line d-bag for a series ending injury to a Bruin 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.
As I suggested in another thread they will have to implement a mandate to start calling 5 min major + game for deliberate (or strongly suggestive of deliberate) head contact. People will change the way they play pretty quickly. If they can't, the league is doomed.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
God I hope you’re wrong ,I will be turning it off early if it is the case,can’t handle watching there fans singing or players celebrating on the bench .A Bruins blow would be awesome again,but yeah at this point any Bruins win ,and if there going to lose it better be bye a goal,so I don’t have to see any Blues celebration.
Just kind of a feeling. I really hope I'm wrong but I don't really see much fight in the Bruins at the moment. And logically speaking, I know the top 6 forwards are taking a lot of heat but out of their top 4 D, only Krug is playing well at the moment. The Blues forecheck has REALLY gotten to all the others (and obviously Chara is just beyond injured right now).

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I just ask that the refs call the obvious penalties,on both sides especially in the offensive or defensive ends,the guy who’s hand gets touched bye a stick,or the skates gets touched and they go down in the neutral zone,I really don’t care about unless they are really blatant .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad