GDT: SCF Game 4: TB 3-0 series lead. BOLTS @ HABS July 5, 2021 – 8:00PM ET. CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I can't imagine anyone thinking starting Allen would be a good idea. Did people watch him play this season? Other than a hot start, he was not good at all. Price is the only option.

Anyway, would be cool to play again on Wednesday, no?

Go Habs!

Reactions: Edgy
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
If tampas winning with 1 minute left I'm turning the f***ing TV off lol
No WAY I'm watching that celebration

Same here.

I mean I love this team and it's been really fun the last few weeks, but winning the next 4 games against that Tampa team?
Our GM still has some work to do.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Same here.

I mean I love this team and it's been really fun the last few weeks, but winning the next 4 games against that Tampa team?
Our GM still has some work to do.
Our GM needs to go away so that the work can get done by someone with a clue. If he stays I see a bunch of new boat anchor contracts coming.

Reactions: roy munson

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
KK is wearing a grey sweater at practice. Seems like he will be benched. It looks like the habs are gonna go full defensive shell on Tampa tonight.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
This is why this team won't even make the play-offs next year and people will act super surprised.

They went on a run with KK, Suzuki and Caufield delivering in big moments.. Edmundson/Chiarot played over their heads just long enough and Price found his form for 3 series.

The coaching has been an issue the entire time but they've been bailed out by a team finding a way.. it won't be bailed out of terrible coaching and line-up construction over a long regular season.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
This is why this team won't even make the play-offs next year and people will act super surprised.

They went on a run with KK, Suzuki and Caufield delivering in big moments.. Edmundson/Chiarot played over their heads just long enough and Price found his form for 3 series.

The coaching has been an issue the entire time but they've been bailed out by a team finding a way.. it won't be bailed out of terrible coaching and line-up construction over a long regular season.
Just one of many reasons why this team will not make the playoffs next season.

A decade from now we'll be lamenting how the careers of KK, Suzuki and Caufield were wasted just like we did with Koivu and Markov.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

I know I won't. I keep saying it all along. But it seems Bergie learned his lesson. He did what he had to do for THIS YEAR. Next year is an incredibly totally different ballgame. But I guess we'll see.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Remove a centre and replace with Winger?

I would have Tatar/Evans in and KK/Lehkonen out. I feel Lehkonen is playing hurt after that push into the boards. KK has been meh but he's also not playing physical. I feel that KK's game stands out when he is initiating contact first.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Lets wait till we see next year's roster first.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I know I won't. I keep saying it all along. But it seems Bergie learned his lesson. He did what he had to do for THIS YEAR. Next year is an incredibly totally different ballgame. But I guess we'll see.

We have to wait to see what the roster is for next year. I agree, we will have to wait and see

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Just one of many reasons why this team will not make the playoffs next season.

A decade from now we'll be lamenting how the careers of KK, Suzuki and Caufield were wasted just like we did with Koivu and Markov.

They'll trade KK rather than give him a coach who trusts him.

How is this the only line-up decision you're making?

How do you watch every scoring chance happen with Merrill on the ice and conclude you need to keep playing him?

Reactions: Edgy and Habs10Habs

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Only to some fans. I've talked to a lot of other fans who disagree it's a fluke.

Well that will be a let's wait and see. Going back to old divisions and conferences. Guys aging especially on the back end. Same with the miraculous goalie. A supposed 2nd line C that is being benched. Same with a supposed No4 on the back end. A Danault that will be re-signed at 5.5. This team is not a sure bet to make it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad