BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 4 - BRUINS (2) at St. Louis (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
f*** it, im out. Not worth reading or listening to the post game bullshit. Bruins just didn't come to play, period. Total no shows most of the game. Can't even get into the STL zone...

See ya in Boston...hopefully we realize its the SCF again

Reactions: Magnificent Matty

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
well we know if the ref is 1 sided... if they play brilliant... and if we suck... they can keep it close and hope for a couple bounces

lets hope the refs feel properly shown up as the jokes they are by the blue antics tonight and at least only give them a 75% advantage in calls next time.

should be a pretty easy 2 game sweep for us though... this was everything they had and our lowest effort and we were even with them

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Yes.

If we lose, we head back home with the split. Very confident in our chances winning 2 out of 3.

We are rolling 5 D. We’re missing a defensemen that takes up lots of minutes. Our best PK defensemen. Our captain. And we only lost by 1.

The sky isn’t falling.
No... but tonight was a gear above anything we seen yet by blues

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Chara has to have a broken jaw. He aint sitting because he lost a couple teeth and got stitched up.

All St Louis after Chara left.

Reactions: pgm16

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
If they can’t keep a full team for 60 mins they have no chance. Simple as that.

I gotta assume Chara is out for Game 5 if he can’t gut it out tonight.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
well we know if the ref is 1 sided... if they play brilliant... and if we suck... they can keep it close and hope for a couple bounces

lets hope the refs feel properly shown up as the jokes they are by the blue antics tonight and at least only give them a 75% advantage in calls next time.

should be a pretty easy 2 game sweep for us though... this was everything they had and our lowest effort and we were even with them
Refs my ass..The issue Bruins top 6 5 on 5

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
How was he the reason we lost today?

His pathetic effort on that last goal didnt help anything.

But if I had to pick one reason for this loss. How about Rask pathetic goal he gave up 39 seconds into the game allowing the blues to set the tone from the jump.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Hopefully the two day break will benefit the Bruins as the mauling Blues returned again tonight.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Blues played hard, you expect them to get one at home.

I'm more frustrated by game 2, which bruins completely gave away when the blues were shit

Reactions: trenton1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad