BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 4 - BRUINS (2) at St. Louis (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I don't know what's more pathetic. The way Boston played, the lack of awareness by the refs, or the Leafs fans celebrating another team's loss on another team's forum in the kind of playoff round they will never find themselves in for their entire lifetime.

Hint: it's all three.

Marchy63

Sep 16, 2006
Oshawa
That was a horrible pull. Unless your team is showing signs of life, keep the goalie in there. The team looked like they had no interest in playing and have already moved on to the next game

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Bos better come out next game and HIT. Don't let the blues dictate. don't be passive.

Too many Bruins playing at the ends of their sticks, while the blues just run right through people.

Why? Because Boston let them.

Embarrassing.

PoisonEye7

May 29, 2019
I'm not usually superstitious but when I post in a GDT we lose. So.....see ya in a couple weeks guys.

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Bs losing because they haven't been good enough 5-on-5, not because of the refs.
I don’t think anyone can dispute that. But you cant say the refs are officiating the same way for both teams with a clean face.

It is what is. The bruins have won games where the refs were really bad. Is not like it can’t be done. They are just as bad tonight.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Not good enough from everyone. A lot of no shows but I’ll give the blues credit, they outplayed them. Guys punching Krug in face and they just grab him off of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad