BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 4 - BRUINS (2) at St. Louis (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
The ignorance card, nice play

Your post made no sense

The original post was whining about how the refs have been influenced by the comments Berube made

The bruins got what, 3-4 powrplways? And I said they didn’t score on any.

At no point did I say anything about them scoring on all of them or the majority, the conversation wasn’t about that. I said they hadn’t scored on any. All they needed was one. And the power plays haven’t helped the blues, in fact quite the opposite. So your comment wasn’t warranted and made no sense.

“Donnie, you’re out of your element!!”

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
You'd think they'd get one f***ing shot on goal with a 3-1 series lead on the line

Absolute f***ing disgrace how they let this excuse of a hockey team walk all over them

Reactions: Grimey

devilbruin

Mar 2, 2016
That was a horrible pull. Unless your team is showing signs of life, keep the goalie in there. The team looked like they had no interest in playing and have already moved on to the next game

Then it didn’t matter anyway

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Just a terrible game had by all in this one except maybe Heinen. Coach blew this one.

Also Bergeron is obviously very hurt. He’s playing for like 20 seconds then getting off the ice. With injuries to Bergeron and Chara I don’t see how we win this series.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
That sound you hear is game five no longer a clincher ticket prices dropping

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
We still have a best of three with two in our barn, and the chances are the ref won't be this corrupt and they won't take out our defensemen in two of those three.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
This team better be careful in game 5. All it takes is one lucky bounce on the road. This team has shit the bed when it comes to putting the hammer down on the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad