BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 4 - BRUINS (2) at St. Louis (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Blues need the bruins skating 5 d to win. We got this. Home ice is ours. Binnington isn't half the goalie Rask is and their bandwagon fans don't know shit.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
This isn't trending in our direction.

Marchand 0 shots. The f***?
Top six are ghosts 5v5. Defense falling apart. Blues not taking penalties.

I think we're cooked

Geordie Bruin

Dec 27, 2018
Newcastle
Better team wins tonight. With the injury to Zee it really couldn’t have gone much worse. They better come out f***ing fired up and angry on Thursday as that was hard to watch.

Reactions: GoBs

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Dont worry. We get to hear all about how much heart they had playing through injuries that would of kept them out 6 weeks if it was the regular season
No kidding every guy out these is injured
That excuse is over used

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Im sorry but our team is wimpy. I get they are playing good hockey, but this is war and they can’t handle it
Agree 100%... and at same time f*** off to anyone says it’s 2019 and tough hockey don’t win.... go whine to a ref. Blues played a great game and we will lose if we continue to be weak and soft.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
His pathetic effort on that last goal didnt help anything.

But if I had to pick one reason for this loss. How about Rask pathetic goal he gave up 39 seconds into the game allowing the blues to set the tone from the jump.
Lol you're kidding right?

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Something I'd like to understand... didn't most want a split? How many aside from me
Felt they'd win both in st Louis?

Reactions: lopey

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
**** the narrative.

It’s a war and it’s about will. If you are looking for the refs to be perfect, you’ve got a long wait.

Amazing how posters on this board *****ing about the Blues whining about calls last game, are the same ones whining about calls this game.

Perfect? No. Nor should we expect the league to very clearly have a completely different standard this game from every other game merely because a coach complained. This wasn't on the officials, they carried out their instructions and stayed out of it.

This is on the NHL and it feels VERY NBA. Exactly why I do not watch NBA anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->