Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - B's Regain Home Ice - BRUINS 7 Blues 2 F - BRUINS LEAD SERIES 2-1

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I am not so sure Tuukka is even tempered. I think he has matured and learned to hold it in. When he skates over to the bench during commercial breaks we see his face...Sometimes he looks like he wants to take someone out.
With the media. On the ice .. no . But I understand what your saying.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
It doesn't matter where or who we play, this season is ours.
We have the last win.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
The Bruins just blew out their opponent to take a 2-1 lead in the Stanley Cup ****ing Finals and the only thing you have to give is a ***** about Backes? Check yourself, dude. You've got something going wrong in your life.
He does it in every thread. He hates him and wants him gone and will just bring it up over and over again. Ignore feature comes in handy.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
One thing I saw last night that hasn't been mentioned is after Accari scored the empty net goal he was viciously slashed by Pietroangelo. What was way worse than that was that he retrieved the puck and flung it at head level, at a group of unsuspecting Bruins players who had their heads down. Nothing came of it but that could have turned out a lot worse than it did .

Reactions: BMC and Lady Rhian

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
One thing I saw last night that hasn't been mentioned is after Accari scored the empty net goal he was viciously slashed by Pietroangelo. What was way worse than that was that he retrieved the puck and flung it at head level, at a group of unsuspecting Bruins players who had their heads down. Nothing came of it but that could have turned out a lot worse than it did .
Yeah it was a pretty tremendous swing. Pretty sure it was firing the puck that got his unsportsmanlike that Jojo/Mojo scores on in the dying moments

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Yeah it was a pretty tremendous swing. Pretty sure it was firing the puck that got his unsportsmanlike that Jojo/Mojo scores on in the dying moments

He actually got called for the slash on Accari that followed the goal. There should have been an unsportsmanlike penalty as well but it was pointless at that point of the game.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Interesting I assumed the unsportsmanlike because in theory the slash would have been negated by the goal.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Isles fan coming in peace. I’m from the same home town as McAvoy so we’re all pulling for you guys. Thought you’d like to see this. This is above McAvoys fathers business in Long Beach on Long Island.

This is awesome!

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
@Fenway posted something about him saying "THE KNEW, THE EFFING KNEW".

What he's actually referencing? Who knows.

If he's at all surprised about the Bruins knowing his tendencies, he's a dumbass.

My guess is that he’s upset that the Bruins figured out that the five hole is open all night like 7-Eleven.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
My guess is that he’s upset that the Bruins figured out that the five hole is open all night like 7-Eleven.

Thats the first thing I thought...His 5 hole is the STL Arches basically, and his glove isn't the strongest and hes a rebound machine...

But I'd imagine its his tendencies and them finally exposing him....But he played for Providence..you don't think guys asked people who played with him there? Come on....

Unless someone said something to him, thats all I thought of.

Reactions: rfournier103

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
The Bruins just blew out their opponent to take a 2-1 lead in the Stanley Cup ****ing Finals and the only thing you have to give is a ***** about Backes? Check yourself, dude. You've got something going wrong in your life.
Backes is playing fine. That line is due. TONIGHT!

Last edited:

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Can anyone explain the penalty the Blues got after the Kuraly goal at the end of the 1st (the one that was reviewed)? I didn’t see what happened after the goal to fault in the penalty and the Sportsnet announcers never explained it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad