Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - B's Regain Home Ice - BRUINS 7 Blues 2 F - BRUINS LEAD SERIES 2-1

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Can anyone explain the penalty the Blues got after the Kuraly goal at the end of the 1st (the one that was reviewed)? I didn’t see what happened after the goal to fault in the penalty and the Sportsnet announcers never explained it.
It's because of the failed challenged. If any team challenges an offsides and loses they get a delay of game penalty also.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Can anyone explain the penalty the Blues got after the Kuraly goal at the end of the 1st (the one that was reviewed)? I didn’t see what happened after the goal to fault in the penalty and the Sportsnet announcers never explained it.

Blues challenged saying it was offsides. It wasn't, as the Blues player knocked the puck back into the zone. They got penalized for a lost off-sides challenge.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Thats the first thing I thought...His 5 hole is the STL Arches basically, and his glove isn't the strongest and hes a rebound machine...

But I'd imagine its his tendencies and them finally exposing him....But he played for Providence..you don't think guys asked people who played with him there? Come on....

Unless someone said something to him, thats all I thought of.
Hell he was asked about having played for providence. It's not a new thought. It has to be something else.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
It's because of the failed challenged. If any team challenges an offsides and loses they get a delay of game penalty also.
Thanks. I can't believe I didn't know that rule! Maybe it's because every time the other team challenged on Bruins' goals this season, the goal was taken away so I never saw what happened if they lost the challenge (not even kidding).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad