Post-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - B's Regain Home Ice - BRUINS 7 Blues 2 F - BRUINS LEAD SERIES 2-1

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Does Berube still have the interm coaching status or did the formally higher him?

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Jimmy Thin Skins. Never change Jimmy. Never change.
Foolish me. I confused Jimmy Thin Skins with Snack Bar Haggs. My mistake.

Actually .... on second thought..... one and the same.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
See what happens when I use my Red Sox card :laugh:

upload_2019-6-2_17-57-12.png

member 96824

I was just trying to stir the pot with him (although it is true he didn't come up with the Perfection line name).

I think it's funny how both he and Murphy trash HF when I have seen them both tweet and write things they have lifted directly from here.

When the B’s win the cup, I’ll tell you a funny Joe Haggerty story

Reactions: Alicat

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
If and when the Bruins win the cup, I'm gonna be mighty interested in hearing the media's spin on WHY every team Boston faced up against in the postseason came up short.

I'm going to be MIGHTY interested in hearing the bullshit excuses

Not jinxing the boys by assuming they're gonna win this, but I am very confident that, if they can keep playing with their heads up, focused and not letting the Blues' goonery bs get in their heads, they CAN and WILL do this.

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
If and when the Bruins win the cup, I'm gonna be mighty interested in hearing the media's spin on WHY every team Boston faced up against in the postseason came up short.

I'm going to be MIGHTY interested in hearing the bull**** excuses

Not jinxing the boys by assuming they're gonna win this, but I am very confident that, if they can keep playing with their heads up, focused and not letting the Blues' goonery bs get in their heads, they CAN and WILL do this.
Game 4 is huge! Blues are embarrassed and in shambles. Keep them there!

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Game 2, the B’s were flat, got beat up a bit, and lost a key contributor. Many were asking, are the Bruins in trouble? There were players from the Blues questioning team leadership to their faces WHILE THE GAME WAS GOING ON.

For Game 3, I hoped the B’s would respond like they have so many times this year, and they didn’t let us down. Win or lose, I absolutely love this year’s edition of the Bruins. All season they dealt with injuries to key guys and it was never excuses, just the next man up.

I believe this group has two more wins in them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad