GDT: SCF: Game 2 | NBCSN 7 P.M. | Bounce Back Blues

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-boston-bruins.gif

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
We need to at least have a tied series after 4 games. If we lose here we could also win our two home games. That isn't some ridiculous feat.

LGB.

Agreed completely. Tonight is a very big game (like every Cup Final game) but is not must win. IMO we have to win 2 of the next 3, however we get to that. Boston is too good of a team to expect to come back from down 3-1. Not impossible in the "nothing is impossible in sports" sense, but incredibly unlikely.

Have to win 2 of the next 3 and winning tonight makes that a much more reasonable goal.

ledzeppelinfan1

Feb 26, 2010
Turns on the TV...Charlie Coyle feature. Is Dennis Leery gonna ridicule our team and victory song again tonight?

NBC ruins the NHL playoffs. Period.

Worst sports coverage I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bendak

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
I am seriously debating a KMOX +TV approach tonight. Any recommendations?

If you can pause the TV, you can synch them; the radio is usually a few seconds behind the broadcast. Just keep an eye on it; somehow it seems to unsynch for me in the second period.

If you have XM on your phone, its even easier to do with the home feed but XM is usually about two minutes behind actual play.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
They gave the stats today on NHL XM:

The team that wins the second game of a playoff series, regardless of the first game, wins that series 77% of the time.

The team that wins the first two games of a series wins that series over 90% of the time.

I would say this is as close as you can get to a "must win" (without it being game seven).

And I just put my money on the Blues...

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
really hope they win so the trolls can shutup about how the team is 0-13 in the finals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad