Marcus Johansson - Charlie Coyle - Danton Heinen
Joakim Nordstrom - Sean Kuraly - Noel Acciari

Defense
Zdeno Chara - Charlie McAvoy
Torey Krug - Brandon Carlo
Matt Grzelcyk - Connor Clifton

Tuukka Rask

tenor.gif

Bounce back, win one tonight, and bring it home 1-1 to the people who paid $700 a seat.

giphy.gif

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I haven't been posting much since game one, been mostly doing deep breathing exercises. But seems like the Blues came out a little too fired up, trying too hard to be aggressive, and took some unnecessary penalties as a result. I hope the team has also done some deep breathing too and can get back to the style that got them to this point. Just play that hard, heavy game, pressure the puck, win battles and keep possession in the O zone longer. Can't let the B's set the pace, and for God's sake stay out of the box. Let's do this boys!

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I haven't been posting much since game one, been mostly doing deep breathing exercises. But seems like the Blues came out a little too fired up, trying too hard to be aggressive, and took some unnecessary penalties as a result. I hope the team has also done some deep breathing too and can get back to the style that got them to this point. Just play that hard, heavy game, pressure the puck, win battles and keep possession in the O zone longer. Can't let the B's set the pace, and for God's sake stay out of the box. Let's do this boys!
I agree...but I also want someone to take a run at Krug.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I think I'd rather see Eddy dropped down with Borts and have Gunnarsson with Petro. Aside form that, I don't see much I would change about the posted lineup. I think Fabbri will have an impact on the game, I just hope it is the O zone and not the D zone.

I expect to see a game much like Game 2 against the Sharks. Hopefully we can get out to a lead and keep the pressure on for 60 minutes. These guys are pros, so you shouldn't have to tell them, but all 19 guys need to leave it all out on the ice tonight and not worry about the next game. Having two days off before Game 3 will give them plenty of time to recuperate.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Thomas being out is obviously a blow but I don’t think it should be the difference between winning and losing. I think Fabbri, with the way that line is used, can do an adequate job filling in and I’d certainly have him in the lineup over Sanford. I’d really like to see big games from Perron and ROR.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I'd like to have Thomas in the lineup, but he's obviously been dealing with an injury like many for a while now (being kept out of practices) that I'm sure was aggravated after the Krug hit. But I think given how fast the Bruins are, we could utilize Fabbri's speed in this series, that is definitely one advantage he has brought in every game he's been in this season.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I'd like to have Thomas in the lineup, but he's obviously been dealing with an injury like many for a while now (being kept out of practices) that I'm sure was aggravated after the Krug hit. But I think given how fast the Bruins are, we could utilize Fabbri's speed in this series, that is definitely one advantage he has brought in every game he's been in this season.
Yeah Thomas has played <12 minutes in 5 of the last 6 games. His line has been our 4th line at even strength, I'm not sweating the difference between a banged up Thomas and healthy Fabbri for 10-11 minutes a game.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

ScottieDsntKnow

Your milkshake: I drink it
Dec 12, 2004
O'Fallon, IL
Man I just don't know about Fabbri anymore. In his limited action in both playoffs and regular season he's been one of our worst forwards.

Every single player needs to step up. No more offensive zone penalties.

Reactions: Bendak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad