Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 2 - 5/29 - 8:19 PM - Blues (0) @ BRUINS (1) - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Which team wins Game 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
61268764_10217871368188574_6277731444890533888_n.jpg

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bruins have to win three more and if anything this team’s experience should tell them nothing is in the bag until the final whistle.

That said-the Bruins were the better team last night and I’m not sure the Blue’s Game plan so far is going to work against our guys.

Reactions: sooshii and TCB

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
I was actually surprised by what a large margin the Bruins dominated the Blues. The fact that their shots were SO limited should stand out. Let's not count our chickens before the eggs are hatched, but trust this team.

Reactions: TCB

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
The defenseman practiced for a third straight day Tuesday and second without a face cage on his visor. He has not played since the first period of Game 3 of the Western Conference Final against the San Jose Sharks, when he was hit in the mouth by a shot from Sharks defenseman Brenden Dillon.
"Yeah, there's a chance," Blues coach Craig Berube said. "We'll see. We'll see how he does today."

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
Keep scoring but more importantly stay healthy!

The Blues are still scary as F with that roster.

nonoffensiveusername

May 23, 2009
Hey all, I have a problem: I have to work most of the rest of the cup finals. I don't have DVR or anything like that, and I'm going to be ultra bummed if I have to settle for highlight reels.

I noticed that the NHL has something called NHL.TV and from what I understand, you can watch archived games. They charge $10 for the season, which strikes me as crazy low. Does anyone have experience with this service? I'm happy to pay the $10 to be able to watch the game the next day using their service, but does it actually work this way? I'd be very surprised if it wasn't a ripoff that takes your money then tells you "psyche, no finals games for you!"

Last edited:

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The Blues are a good team but their not as good as Boston. The bruins were off in game one, but still dominated the last 38 minutes and came away with a convincing win.

The Bruins are the better team period! The blues struggle defensively in their own end lead by Edmundson and the Bruin forwards are much more quicker an agile than the Blues defenders as a core.

Their faster, more skilled play a better defensive game and have the better goalie. Johansson and Debrusk were flying by the blues defense. The bruins were sloppy and were off with their passing and communication in game one, once the rust comes off they'll be even better, I don't see this series going past 6 games, more likely Bruins wrap it up in 5.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I’m going to sleep at 7:30 tonight.

Last night was a killer.
I admit, I am very thankful I get to watch these on Pacific time :) I get one more game that I'm actually off the day of the game. The rest I'm going to be hoping I don't have to go on any farm calls and no emergencies through the doors at the last minute.

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad