GDT: SCF G4: Avalanche @ Lightning (COL (now) Leads 3-1) : 8pm ET

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
Mackinnon screamed at the ref not Darcy for nearly getting his face blown up. Mackinnon should have just focused on defending on that play.
ahh!! makes sense. mack was biggin up and defending darcy heavy in the post conf, so was surprised that he would yell at darcy

I felt Byram did not look good defensively. He looked flashy offensively and almost won it, but on D there were a few uncharacteristic critical mistakes.
true, his decision making was not very good last night but the kid clocked almost 30 minutes last night, so we cut him some slack

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I felt Byram did not look good defensively. He looked flashy offensively and almost won it, but on D there were a few uncharacteristic critical mistakes.
I agree but then again, we tend to forget that not only he doesn't have a ton of NHL experience but he hasn't played a lot of hockey in the last 2 years.

This kid will and should get an extra long leash, especially since we can afford it.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
This year, we have not win series clinching game at home ice. I sure hope to see that tomorrow 😰

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
This entire playoff run has been the most monumental test my liver has taken
This is why you swap to coke

That’s been Byram… excellent at moving the puck, flashes offense (finish isn’t there), but defensive coverage is lacking. He been a large net positive, but I wouldn’t want him defending the lead against pressure right now.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This is why you swap to coke
The problem with that is you might run out and start scrambling to find your dealers number because you're craving for more and absolutely, positively need more ASAP, and you might miss a double OT Avs goal which clinches the cup

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Anyone else recall that Compher shot deflection off his stick? Wasn’t that on the 3rd period? Wasn’t the shot on goal? I thought it was an important shot block but maybe I missed comments about it.

Can’t believe Makar and the rest of the guys withstood that Bolts onslaught when they couldn’t change up. I was sure the Avs were in major trouble.

Reactions: Avsboy

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Remember when Makar was out for almost two and half minutes with Manson in the second period? That shift ended 18:25 into the period. Bednar had Makar out there again at 19:31 of the period to close it out.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Remember when Makar was out for almost two and half minutes with Manson in the second period? That shift ended 18:25 into the period. Bednar had Makar out there again at 19:31 of the period to close it out.
Manson was gassed with 3+ minutes. Cale too but he is unstoppable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad