Series Discussion SCF | ★★★ STARS ★★★ vs. lame sky flashes | TBL leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Here's some details about the tweaks Bowness made. This is from 31 Thoughts:

“We put the first three days of our camp strictly on offence in terms of breakouts, in terms of net-front, weak-side D joining the rush, in terms of cycling the puck, using our D more, getting them rotating along the blue line. Those first three days we put a lot of work into our defence joining the rush, spending a little more time in the offensive zone. And, also, putting more pucks on the net…. We just want to do a little more with the puck, and hang onto it a bit longer.”

31 Thoughts: Is Matt Dumba next up on the Wild trade block? - Sportsnet.ca

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I wish Shea Weber was still in his prime. I'd love to see what his shot speed was in a game. I hope they use this technology in all games next year though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

That both bodes well for Tampa tonight but we'll have to see

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
We'll probably never know for sure, but maybe you were right they were resting Point because they felt safe up 3-1. When you first suggested my gut feeling was they wouldn't do that, but IDK.

suprafastcelica

Oct 30, 2006
There's probably a goal scoring joke here. Enjoy yourselves!

Yea, mentioned he should work on his shot on facebook. Getting flamed for it. Just figure for 9mil a year he should be leading some stat category. Otherwise we should give Comeau 9 mil a year. He is only 2 points behind him in playoff stats

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Let me show you my OT face

oh.gif

Reactions: bloodsimple

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Tampa really had to spend a shitton of energy . Way more than they needed to . Blowing 4 minutes of powerplay to start OT two games in a row jesus christ.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
A little rest and hopefully still maintain their momentum. I think 6 games was perfect.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Really wanted to avoid the sunday there i guess. Stupid back to back

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lmao Tampa hardly even celebrated winning that game. Just doesn't feel like theres any good stories surrounding that team. Man I hope the Stars can win. I suppose however that since Tampa has recent won the conference finals they don't really care about anything short of the Cup at this point

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Lmao Tampa hardly even celebrated winning that game. Just doesn't feel like theres any good stories surrounding that team. Man I hope the Stars can win. I suppose however that since Tampa has recent won the conference finals they don't really care about anything short of the Cup at this point

They seemed to be pumped to hold and take that eastern conference champs trophy with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad