Series Discussion SCF | ★★★ STARS ★★★ vs. lame sky flashes | TBL leads 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
f***ing love this team. Please go win it all now. Even if we lose the Cup I'm still gonna f***ing love this team though. They deserve it and have the challenge of their lives ahead of them with (likely) Tampa Bay. Underdogs once again, but I believe they can win it all. They just have that feeling about them and I hope I'm right but I suppose Tampa fans are saying the same..doesn't matter though. Let's just find a way to get it done

Think my favorite part of these playoffs has just been the amount of different heroes that have stepped up for this team. Benn, Pavelski, Heiskanen, Radulov, Klingberg, Kiviranta, Gurianov, Khudobin, Oleksiak, and more. Hope its Seguin's turn in the Cup finals

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Eh7caKDWoAEc-tD

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Dallas disproves that an NBA-style one player can't win championships theory. Hintz is the only good player on the team this year, I think hfboards calling that correctly was about the most right I've seen the hfboards hive mind be. But we forgot just how far one player can carry a depth-team.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
f***ing love this team. Please go win it all now. Even if we lose the Cup I'm still gonna f***ing love this team though. They deserve it and have the challenge of their lives ahead of them with (likely) Tampa Bay. Underdogs once again, but I believe they can win it all. They just have that feeling about them and I hope I'm right but I suppose Tampa fans are saying the same..doesn't matter though. Let's just find a way to get it done

Think my favorite part of these playoffs has just been the amount of different heroes that have stepped up for this team. Benn, Pavelski, Heiskanen, Radulov, Klingberg, Kiviranta, Gurianov, Khudobin, Oleksiak, and more. Hope its Seguin's turn in the Cup finals

Just think back to to October, imagine someone telling you that team would be going to the finals.

Love this team and all the guys on it. Let's get another Championship.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Am I the only one who hopes Bishop stays out or at least as the backup for the Finals? I just feel like at this point its Dobby's championship to win or lose and he deserves to be the starter to the end. I doubt I'm alone on this. I hope the Tampa series goes longer but I doubt they lose tomorrow they're just so much better than the Islanders but I was just thinking what if it goes 7 games and Bishop gets healthy during that time or something

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Am I the only one who hopes Bishop stays out or at least as the backup for the Finals? I just feel like at this point its Dobby's championship to win or lose and he deserves to be the starter to the end. I doubt I'm alone on this. I hope the Tampa series goes longer but I doubt they lose tomorrow they're just so much better than the Islanders but I was just thinking what if it goes 7 games and Bishop gets healthy during that time or something

It's going to kill Bishop especially if Tampa closes the Isles out and we face his ex-team but i agree . This is now Dobbys net.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston

It would take a catastrophic performance from Khudobin for Bishop to earn a start. Let's just say if it happens, I bet it's past the point that winning is a realistic possibility.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
WOW ladies and gents this is incredible!!! Hard to believe starting 1-7 then the 14-1 streak, losing the coach, COVID and the 10 games without a win to this. Such heart on display from this group. I hope all of us who frequent here really enjoy the moment! Of course you want the Cup now, but win or lose, WOW just wow they've given us some memories!

I've been a fan of this franchise since 1989 before the move and when they won it in 99 I turned 19 that year which is legal drinking age here, so I really got to enjoy that one, hope for another this year!:cheers:

Last edited:

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Western Conference Champions!
I love that we may stil be seen as underdogs in the SCF too, prefer it that way.
Only regret is that we cant be there in person cheering them on and celebrating together.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Spacey

Feb 2, 2015
Congratz guys, well deserved
Really want to see seven games in SCF.
Dallas is underdog vs TBL but these guys have balls

Reactions: catters078

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Story on the black aces staying ready and how they feel like a part of the team.

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Congrats y'all.

As a Bruins fan who is still sour about trading away Seguin, I just noticed that his scoring hasn't been what I expected. Is he injured or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad