GDT: San Jose @ Montréal - 700PM ET RDS/CBC/CNC-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
really a good gut check for our team, hope they win going to need a big game from Price and Subban 2-1 Habs

Bournival, Beaulieu
Marleau

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Urghhh my two favourite teams.... I guess I'll cheer for the Sharks in this one, since their prospects for the season look better. Sorry to the Habs side of me. Going to see the Sharks in Ottawa tomorrow, and could not be more excited!

Here's to a 1-0 Sharks win in the shootout! :) And no injuries on either side.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Tonight best case scenario.

q0qe.jpg

*Don't hate on my photoshop skills. :laugh:

Maybe if we toss them Desharnais it will keep them occupied long enough to score us a goal.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs win 3-1 with Price stealing the show!
Bournival continues his hot play and Galchenyuk scores his 2nd.

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
Trying to wrap my head around this new play-off wild card format. If the play-offs were to start tomorrow. We would get in as the 8th seed wild card team correct? Who would we play in the first round?

It's going to be a hard year. I know it's early but I've thought we have been pretty good in the first 10 games and we're only 8th seed. Oh Boy…….:cry:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Trying to wrap my head around this new play-off wild card format. If the play-offs were to start tomorrow. We would get in as the 8th seed wild card team correct? Who would we play in the first round?

It's going to be a hard year. I know it's early but I've thought we have been pretty good in the first 10 games and we're only 8th seed. Oh Boy…….:cry:

Standings don't really matter right now because it's too early and everyone's been playing most of their games against teams from different divisions and conference east vs west.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I'm so glad we're back to playing in our time-zone, I don't like it when games start after 7:30 Montreal time.

image.jpg

It's all on this guy IMO, if he's there, we should have no problem winning. I just hope he was able to get tickets behind Montreal's bench for tonight, he'll be a great motivator for the team.

Also, Plekanec is really good too, last game was arguably his best in the last couple of years.

Bournival is a good fit for him. He is forchecking really well with his ability to close down opponents quickly, and be has the smarts to keep possesion for an extended period, and the vision to locate pleks in dead areas. It allows pleks to play not be a pure setup guy, and not be one dimensional in the offensive zone.

If bournival continues to be thus effective, it opens up a lot of ice and opportunities for pleks.

It also helps that the eller line is getting tougher matchups these days

Avengers*

Nice GDT! :cheers:

The Habs lose 4-2 just because the Sharks are on fire this season but I hope they can win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia