GDT: San Jose @ Montréal - 700PM ET RDS/CBC/CNC-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I think Price will get pulled tonight. And I'm looking forward to the CP thread getting a huge bump by the "carey dated my sister" group.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If the Habs compete and play their style for 60 minutes, and Price plays stellar (game stealing mode), Habs will win!

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
If the Habs compete and play their style for 60 minutes, and Price plays stellar (game stealing mode), Habs will win!

Not sure if sarcasm, but you know that any team, for any game, could say the same thing right?

Looks like an Yvon Pedneault Game plan:
Offense has to capitalize on their chances.
Defense has to control the rebounds.
Price has to be solid.
Team has to play for 60 minutes.

You don't say!

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I think Price will get pulled tonight. And I'm looking forward to the CP thread getting a huge bump by the "carey dated my sister" group.

:laugh: I think that group is more upset that Carey didn't stick around the next morning.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
*Price give up 3 + goals and we lose* : Such an useless piece of garbage, trade him for a 7th round pick !

*Price give up 3 goals and we win* : He got carried.

*Price give up less than 2 goals in a 1 goal lead win* : We shall prepare, the Christ returned !

There are my preset sentences for tonight PGT :sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Not sure if sarcasm, but you know that any team, for any game, could say the same thing right?

Looks like an Yvon Pedneault Game plan:
Offense has to capitalize on their chances.
Defense has to control the rebounds.
Price has to be solid.
Team has to play for 60 minutes.

You don't say!

Actually look at the last two games, Habs had the same players, played in the same rink yet, they competed for an entire 60 minutes against a much better team and won. The key to my game plan is very simple, play 60 minutes of hockey and they can win.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
A morning practice isn't just relaxed skating, it's tiring work. If he needs the extra rest then I don't see the problem. They probably practiced twice yesterday anyway

Well the rumour is that he never goes for optional skates. And I would think after being a giant puke stain on the ice for the past year and a bit he would want to perhaps hone his craft and improve.

I don't understand the mentality of working your nuts off and beat all odds to make it to the NHL then just dog it once you get a contract. You'd think it will be instilled him to work as hard as possible at all times but I guess he's happy with living the life of a pro.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
*Price give up 3 + goals and we lose* : Such an useless piece of garbage, trade him for a 7th round pick !

*Price give up 3 goals and we win* : He got carried.

*Price give up less than 2 goals in a 1 goal lead win* : We shall prepare, the Christ returned !

There are my preset sentences for tonight PGT :sarcasm:

Price played 4 games against the Sharks during his career and usually fares quite well with a .938sv%*. If we can score 2 or more we win.

*Now this is an extremely small sample so I decided to not take into consideration his first career game against them where he got lit up in a bad, bad way (.846 6.11) because that would obviously totally skew the results over 4 games.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
Actually look at the last two games, Habs had the same players, played in the same rink yet, they competed for an entire 60 minutes against a much better team and won. The key to my game plan is very simple, play 60 minutes of hockey and they can win.

I understand, but if the Sharks do it too we don't have big chances of winning :( I guess we're really going to have to hope that they play a bad game, because their ridiculous offense could destroy our D so easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->