GDT: San Jose @ Montréal - 700PM ET RDS/CBC/CNC-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I can't believe the Bruins held the Sharks to one goal. It'll be very difficult to match, although any winning margin would be more than acceptable. Price will have to play as well as he did against the Ducks and the Habs will have to score at least three. We've seen that two lines can score and Bourque might chip in. Of course, Subban and Markov are around to help in the scoring. I'm glad Bournival is getting a chance to show what he can do. He's been the biggest surprise.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Not sure if sarcasm, but you know that any team, for any game, could say the same thing right?

Looks like an Yvon Pedneault Game plan:
Offense has to capitalize on their chances.
Defense has to control the rebounds.
Price has to be solid.
Team has to play for 60 minutes.

You don't say!

New game plan!
Score more goals than them.

MTLSandman*

I'm calling a Galchenyuk Goal, Subban goal, and desharnais goal....

And I'm calling DD with 1G 1A.... (Left field... I know)

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Tonight best case scenario.

q0qe.jpg

*Don't hate on my photoshop skills. :laugh:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
In all seriousness, he's the worst player on the team right now and is playing with no jam. How does the coaching staff not lift optional for players that obviously need the work.

In fact, this early in the season there should not be optional practices, especially with new players in the line up due to injuries.

The only thing worse than a red hot sharks team is a sour and angry sharks team. I fully expect them to bring their A game after losing their last game with 1 second left in the 3rd. I can't see a way for the habs to take 2 points away from this even if price is the best player on either team

Anyways, we must not automatically assume that that certain players aren't resting some nicks and bruises. There are other valid reasons to miss an optional practice.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Remember what happened when the majority of the GDT were trying to jinx Price's shutout against Winnipeg? It backfired on them. That's all I wanted to say.

Anyway, San Jose blows us out of the water tonight.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
**** I have to miss this one, and there is no CHexpress saturday right? Anyone know of a way I can watch this after?

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
SJ is good. But missing some big pieces too if Burns and Boyle are out.

PK-Markov-Price is a big test for other teams. I wonder what Stephane Waite can tell the Habs about Niemi

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I'm so glad we're back to playing in our time-zone, I don't like it when games start after 7:30 Montreal time.

image.jpg

It's all on this guy IMO, if he's there, we should have no problem winning. I just hope he was able to get tickets behind Montreal's bench for tonight, he'll be a great motivator for the team.

Also, Plekanec is really good too, last game was arguably his best in the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad