Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
pZb3Lml.png

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Of course we read it!! Great job!! Let's hope the Sharks are not in a scoring mood, and maybe spent some time at Chez Paris last night:naughty:

Habs win in OT Markov the winner!!

3-2 ;)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Jessica Rusnak ‏@JessRusnak 23m
#habs optional morning skate. Players missing: Plekanec, Moen, Gionta, Desharnais, Bouillon and Eller

Should Desharnais and Bouillon really be skipping optional practices?

pine*

#habs optional morning skate. Players missing: Plekanec, Moen, Gionta, Desharnais, Bouillon and Eller

DD needs to rest if he is to keep up his current PPG pace

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
DD needs to rest if he is to keep up his current PPG pace

Pointless per game? He can't even do that right with his 1 point in 10 games!

I wish Gallagher would give him 11 so he could truly be the new Gomez.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Pointless per game? He can't even do that right with his 1 point in 10 games!

I wish Gallagher would give him 11 so he could truly be the new Gomez.

No way, I'm just happy that we have someone who wearing that number who plays at Koivu's effort level.

Analyzer*

They're our best players. We need them rested.

Once San Jose sees how bad they are, they'll leave thinking it's the wrong league.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
In all seriousness, he's the worst player on the team right now and is playing with no jam. How does the coaching staff not lift optional for players that obviously need the work.

In fact, this early in the season there should not be optional practices, especially with new players in the line up due to injuries.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
In all seriousness, he's the worst player on the team right now and is playing with no jam. How does the coaching staff not lift optional for players that obviously need the work.

In fact, this early in the season there should not be optional practices, especially with new players in the line up due to injuries.

A morning practice isn't just relaxed skating, it's tiring work. If he needs the extra rest then I don't see the problem. They probably practiced twice yesterday anyway

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
The Sharks will shoot a lot in this game. They will probably have upwards of 40 to 45 this game. The Habs need to make sure they are of low quality and Price needs to be on top of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad