GDT: San Diego Gulls 2020/2021 (continuous)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's a joke. I don't want Zegras and Drysdale risking injury to play in this mess.

I’d rather them join their countries in the WC. Would get some good experience there, and it’s a step up from the juniors. But next training camp is only 4 months away. Next season will be here quicker since they ended the regular season in May. At this point just get ready for next season.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Looks like we won’t see Z and Drysdale in till playoffs if they still hold them

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
We have to get Limoges signed, I can't believe how well he has produced.

Like @Opak has said on multiple occasions, you would think that there’s a handshake agreement and he signs an ELC once we make some paper transactions in the offseason given he generated pretty significant interest from other teams.

Effectively a PPG player over 22 games. Would be great if we found another Simon Benoit, especially up front

Reactions: Kalv and Static

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Gulls won 4-1. Goals by Limoges, Kindopp, Brouillard, and Lettieri (empty net). Final regular season game is tomorrow in Colorado. Gulls still have an outside shot at finishing 2nd in the division. They need to get at least a point tomorrow, then they need Bakersfield to get no more than 1 point from their final 2 games against Henderson this weekend.

Last edited:

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It was pretty evident early on that Limoges was going to be able to put up points. I see a bit more complexity to his game than your average AHLer. Would be great if we've found our very own Yanni Gourde. He even has a French surname similar to Gourde and Marchessault but he ain't from Quebec, lol

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Limoges seems pretty damn good.... just lookin at stats havnt really seen him play tho. He’s just on a trial contract? Or did we sign him fully

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Limoges seems pretty damn good.... just lookin at stats havnt really seen him play tho. He’s just on a trial contract? Or did we sign him fully
PTO with SD, imagine he gets an ELC after the season. Similar path to Benoit who was also undrafted and signed to the Gulls before getting an ELC with Anaheim (though Benoit was on an actual AHL contract, not a PTO)

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
It was pretty evident early on that Limoges was going to be able to put up points. I see a bit more complexity to his game than your average AHLer. Would be great if we've found our very own Yanni Gourde. He even has a French surname similar to Gourde and Marchessault but he ain't from Quebec, lol
He's really improved over time, in a Zegras-like way (not talking about talent level but progression). He was sort of a point collector earlier on and now he's really taking over the ice a lot of the time.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Really impressed with this kid as a goal scorer. He finds spots most guys cant and doesnt need much on his shots since it's so well placed. Reminds me of Teemu actually

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Exact same roster as yesterday sans Dostal being in net over OEE, and some lines/pairings being listed in different order

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
As much as I saw they played pretty much 3 lines.

What is upp with Perreault, Zegras, Drysdale, Carrick?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Here is what Stephens had to say about Zegras, Drysdale, and Sam Carrick:
I’ve asked the club about the status of Zegras, Drysdale and even key vet Sam Carrick when it comes to them playing for San Diego in the upcoming Pacific Division tournament, which the Gulls open Friday with a best-of-three series against Bakersfield. I was told that the decision was made to keep them skating in Orange County while the Gulls were on their road trip to Colorado. As of last week, it has yet to be determined if they will participate in the AHL playoffs. If anything changes on that, I’ll be sure to send something out on our Real Time feature.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Here is what Stephens had to say about Zegras, Drysdale, and Sam Carrick:
Sounds like they should be playing in the playoffs as they keep skating. But a bit confusing as it should not had been a problem for them to get to Colorado.
Who knows I guess.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
San Jose eliminated Tucson today, and Colorado just beat Ontario in OT to knock them out. San Jose and Colorado will face each other tomorrow, and the winner will face Henderson in the other semifinal best of 3.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad