GDT: San Diego Gulls 2020/2021 (continuous)

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Limoges is up to 19 points in 20 professional games, and he has 13 points in his last 9 games. Oh, and he also graduated today

From what I’ve been able to catch, Limoges-Groulx-Kindopp have been the best line by a pretty sizable gap since Zegras and Carrick were recalled, and that’s a big deal to me considering the amount of quality AHL vets the Gulls employ

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The Gulls' final 3 regular season games are Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday in Colorado. They are guaranteed a top 3 spot in the division, and have a chance at grabbing the #2 spot.

Assuming they send down everyone who is eligible, they can ice a lineup that looks something like this:

De Leo-Zegras-Lettieri
Agozzino-Carrick-Poturalski
Limoges-Groulx-Kindopp
Printz-Badini/Lorito-Perreault

Mahura-Drysdale
Benoit-Carrick
Curran-X

X could be Guhle (currently injured), Lowe (I'm sure they'll find a way to put him in the lineup), Andersson, or Brouillard.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
The Gulls' final 3 regular season games are Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday in Colorado. They are guaranteed a top 3 spot in the division, and have a chance at grabbing the #2 spot.

Assuming they send down everyone who is eligible, they can ice a lineup that looks something like this:

De Leo-Zegras-Lettieri
Agozzino-Carrick-Poturalski
Limoges-Groulx-Kindopp
Printz-Badini/Lorito-Perreault

Mahura-Drysdale
Benoit-Carrick
Curran-X

X could be Guhle (currently injured), Lowe (I'm sure they'll find a way to put him in the lineup), Andersson, or Brouillard.
Deeeeeeeeeep

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Such a bummer that these playoffs are only divisional so they can’t win the Calder cup, but man I’m so glad to see that Z and Drysdale will be able to go ham in playoffs regardless. That division title is a lock for them with that team. I wish tickets were available because the 2019 playoffs with the Gulls are what got me interested and watching hockey again.

Reactions: lwvs84

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
No Sam Carrick, Zegras, or Drysdale. I thought it was strange that the only officially announced roster moves were Mahura and Benoit, even though the AHL site says everyone was sent down.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
wtf damn I was pumped I just sat down to realize.

Reactions: Zegras11

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Colorado goalie made 2 incredible stops at the end to keep their 1 goal lead, and they hang on to win 2-1. Colorado looks like a team you don't want to go down against, because they absolutely parked the bus for most of the game leading to one of the most uneventful Gulls games of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->