GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Saturday 12/15 6PM MDT

Oi'll say!

Read this now!
Nov 18, 2002
Oil in 9
Visit site
Just ****ing peachy. Maybe they could've said that earlier in the day so that I wouldn't have rushed home to watch nothing. :rant:
You have more Oiler-fandom in your little finger than I have in my whole body. I would never watch an ahl feed on my computer let alone rush home to see it.

You don't still live 700 miles from the nearest arena do you? IIRC you were in Hawaii b4.

franfrey*

I wonder if and when Arcobello will get an NHL shot in the future..he seems to be meshing in well with the top line..
The other day he looked great on the PP, more often than not he made the right play, solid passes..overall has no problem keeping up with the kids..wonder how he would do in the NHL.

I've always wondered the same thing. I was impressed with him every time I watched the Barons last year as well.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
You have more Oiler-fandom in your little finger than I have in my whole body. I would never watch an ahl feed on my computer let alone rush home to see it.

You don't still live 700 miles from the nearest arena do you? IIRC you were in Hawaii b4.

I live in Maui, I am definitely a diehard, but if they decertify and we lose our young talent the whole league can kiss my ass and I won't waste another second on it.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Eberle high stick side pots his 16th of the year. 2-1 Barons. Assists to Hamilton and Arcobello.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Even if they do decertify I can just see the young core of this team wanting to stick together and start a championship dynasty with some team..probably toronto or something..
I wouldn't cheer for hockey the same way ever again though..I can live with that, been a hockey fan since I was eight..but this year has taught me that I can live without it..it's not a necessity in my life..Like it but there's other things.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Paajarvi-Green-Martindale is the 2nd units PP forwards. Marincin and Deck on the points. San Antonio kills of the penalty.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Lander springs Hall on a breakaway, Hall gets stopped and maybe Lander on the rebound as well.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Sounds like there was a crazy obvious dive from the rampage and their bench went crazy wanting a penalty?

Marincin goes off for delay of game but the rampage even it up because of all the complaining.

Hall with a chance on a break but can't finish

Edit: eberle gets another one! Shooting % becoming more unsustainable

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Ebs with another to make it 17 on the season. Arco picks up his third assist of the night.

Kayen

SLAPPAPPYSHEV
Apr 28, 2009
The North
I just wrote a paper on Sustainable Development... unsustainable is ... derp. But yeah no feed sucks.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Plante with a cross checking penalty in the last minute of the 2nd

Annnnd they score lead now down to 3-2

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Plante with a cross checking penalty in the last minute of the 2nd

Annnnd they score lead now down to 3-2

And it cost us a goal. Plante will be lucky to be in the AHL next year. Yonkman roughs Hall up in front of the net, PP for the Barons. Only 2.6 seconds left in the 2nd. Hopefully we kick their ass in the 3rd so that when I get back I can see a big win. End of the 2nd.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Yonkman being an idiot and roughing up hall. Takes a penalty but damn do we need someone who can take it to these goons.

We are on the pp heading into the third. Intermission right now 3-2 barons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad