GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Saturday 12/15 6PM MDT

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Impressive. Eberle has his (probably, no idea if we'll know) best game of the season, and it's still 4-3.

Also, looks like Schultz is at it again
Dat Schultz. He's losing his point lead though!! :sarcasm:

EDIT: Impressive to the tenacity of San Antonio to stick with it.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Eberle has 17 goals on 66 shots now. That's a completely unsustainable 25.76 shooting %. He should revert to the mean anytime now and shoot about 10-12%. Anytime now Jordan, any time. HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST MATH YOU ARROGANT *****! :madfire: :sarcasm:

Math never sleeps!! It is relentless and heartless. Sooner or later Eberle will realize this and then he will simply melt away into the ether.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I like that Arcobello fits well with the skill guys. Means that when RNH comes back (if the lockout is still on) that we can do Arcobello and Ebs on one line. Hall and RNH on the other.

In other news. Schultz... what a bust. No longer leading the league in scoring :shakehead. Passed by some scrub.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
19 goals on 68 shots. A 27.94% shooting %. That means that over his next 132 shots he will only score 1-5 goals for a 10-12% shooting %.

#I am smarter than you.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Math never sleeps!! It is relentless and heartless. Sooner or later Eberle will realize this and then he will simply melt away into the ether.

We just bloggers to tell him on twitter that he can't continue shooting 16-20+%, that should do it!

I like that Arcobello fits well with the skill guys. Means that when RNH comes back (if the lockout is still on) that we can do Arcobello and Ebs on one line. Hall and RNH on the other.

In other news. Schultz... what a bust. No longer leading the league in scoring :shakehead. Passed by some scrub.

Yeah, shame on Schultz for not scoring as many goals as Eberle I mean he clearly has the advantage being a defenseman. :shakehead He's only shooting 18.31% compared to Eberle's 27.94%. Only 13 goals and 24 assists from a d-man through 25 games? Can you say BUST? :laugh:

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
We just bloggers to tell him on twitter that he can't continue shooting 16-20+%, that should do it!

Yeah, shame on Schultz for not scoring as many goals as Eberle I mean he clearly has the advantage being a defenseman. :shakehead He's only shooting 18.31% compared to Eberle's 27.94%. Only 13 goals and 24 assists from a d-man through 25 games? Can you say BUST? :laugh:

Seriously...He's not even at an assist per game? The hell is wrong with this kid....If he wants to make anything of himself in the NHL he needs to put up at least 200 points this AHL season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad