Recalled/Assigned: Sami Aittokallio

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I've wondered how two-way contracts work. Does he get paid on a per game basis? So he would get around $8300 (680K/82) for each game he's in the NHL. Or do they do it based on days spent at the NHL level?

I think it's per day they are registered as NHL-players. The whole salary cap is based on per day basis actually, it's just simplified "per season" to make it easier for the fans. It's their caphit per day that actually counts towards the cap I'm pretty sure.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
finnish-sticks.jpg

These are cookies that are called Finnish sticks. After his cramp attack, I will always think of him as a Finnish stick.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Disappointing to say the least to see him struggle in the start. Not really so much his performance even, more so that I was hoping he would win a game and take that with him and build confidence the rest of the year in the AHL. That said, hopefully he takes the experience in stride and learns from it.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yeah this guy is gonzo. Biggest impact he had was the year he bolted for Europe, his contract ended up messing things up for the Avs.

Too bad, Risto can confirm but it appears his name translates to "Barns Rock." :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad