Confirmed with Link: Sam Girard signs 7-year deal

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Interesting.

I would take Sammy over Rielly, personally. I think he would be a much safer option for the 6/7/8 spot.

MacKinnon - McDavid - Marner

Would be absolutely impossible to stop lol

I'd rather have Mack on his own line tbh. Too many players who need the puck on one line isn't great. Mack with stone and stamkos would be sick.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Nice!!!!!!!!

Who are we trading to get McDavid and Marner? I'm all for it

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm starting to see a trend here

Year 1:

eVkzjMP.png

Year 2:

L9sHXtx.png

Year 3:

v05WpPK.png

Year 4:

vfDrNdh.png

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Do ya’ll think the more assertive version of this young hobbit we’ve seen this season is here to stay?

That was really my only criticism (aside from size/shot) that I had about his game last season. I just didn’t think he pushed the action enough. This season he’s had a more aggressive mind-set.

It seems like he might be on his way to being a star in this league. His underlying numbers are good, probably not great, but I’m loving his game this year. I’m starting to think I might not have been bullish enough on his upside.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Do ya’ll think the more assertive version of this young hobbit we’ve seen this season is here to stay?

That was really my only criticism (aside from size/shot) that I had about his game last season. I just didn’t think he pushed the action enough. This season he’s had a more aggressive mind-set.

It seems like he might be on his way to being a star in this league. His underlying numbers are good, probably not great, but I’m loving his game this year. I’m starting to think I might not have been bullish enough on his upside.

He's definitely intentionally playing more aggressive, and it's brought him a lot of offensive success.

So I would say there's a good chance this is the style he will try to keep playing moving forward, and when it starts to dip, the coaches will be pushing him to play like this again.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I’d probably have him similarly ranked.

Bonafide top-20/25 guy, yet for you?
I think so but I’m a homer. I considered him around 25-30ish pre-season so I think it’s safe to say he’s definitely jumped above guys like Dahlin, Ellis, Giordano and Karlsson

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I think so but I’m a homer. I considered him around 25-30ish pre-season so I think it’s safe to say he’s definitely jumped above guys like Dahlin, Ellis, Giordano and Karlsson

It really does start getting pretty hard to pick guys over him after you get to about 20.

He’s ascending.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Oblivion Beckons

Jan 20, 2021

He is 22 so this looks to be him taking the next step in his game and being more confident. I expect this to carry on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad