Salary Cap: Salary Cap Thread - Hey.. what are your thoughts on Sheahan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I struggle to see us and ARI as being decent trading partners for someone of that magnitude. I mean we're talking Sprong+ as the starting point.

Someone mentioned Leivo as having asked for a trade. He'd be a great get... but I doubt we'd be able to land him at this time. But he would be an excellent 3/4th line LWer who's young and has upside.

I’d imagine getting a potential scoring winger back would interest them. And their goaltending is still shit. We’re flush with young goalies.

Problem is we run out of assets and aren’t addressing 3C.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
What would Domi and Rieder cost us?

Too much to have much left to get a decent bottom 6 centre.

Value wise that works for us is Sheary, Gus and a pick. Probably not what they are looking for though.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I'd be happy to get Rieder, but our primary focus should obviously be 3C. I think we have the assets to get both if we're smart.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Maybe contact Winnipeg about one of their centers? Perreault?

Just don't see them taking anything significant off their roster atm cuz they're playing so well.
Rumblings out there they wanna beef up at LW potentially and a veteran rear guard.
Perrault/Lowry...these guys aren't movin', imo.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Just don't see them taking anything significant off their roster atm cuz they're playing so well.
Rumblings out there they wanna beef up at LW potentially and a veteran rear guard.
Perrault/Lowry...these guys aren't movin', imo.

Maybe they have interest in Sheary+Cole/Hunwick. Seems like they've got plenty of people than can play C.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
How did ZAR look?

Skated with Rowny and Reaves. Not gonna say we was a standout but I don't feel like we got a solid look at him. I guess it would be fair to compare him to Tangradi. Not great but not bad. But again...I don't think we got a good actual look at him.

Leivo-Sheahan-Soshnikov as our 4th line?

edit- wtf bolded post...

You copy and pasted Soshnikov's name...didn't you?

Maybe contact Winnipeg about one of their centers? Perreault?

I'd love that...but at the same time why would Winnipeg change anything they have going right now?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Can't say I've paid much attention to the rest of the league this season. I just heard they're looking for a D and have some Cs to spare.

They are doing well. Sorta like Vegas - doing well with what they have...to the point where I'm not sure anyone who we would be interested would be available for who we would be willing to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad