Tribute Sad news: txpd has passed away

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
One of the great voices here, so many great conversations. His presence has been profoundly missed already, and always will be.

It's nice to share a passion and fandom with others, even if it's just on a wonky message board. I know we have disagreements and I can prolly be a bit snooty sometimes, but I appreciate you guys.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Damn. Damn. Damn.

Since he isn't here to say it I'll do it for him.

"Too much info in the OP. Not minimalist enough."

RIP to our good friend. You'll be missed, bud. We'll keep an eye on things.

1656953473200.png

crazy8888

Sep 8, 2010
Brooklyn NY
Unfortunately I think we all knew something was up a few months ago, so while this isn't a complete shock it is still very sad.

Rest in peace. His presence will be missed. Glad he got to witness a Stanley Cup for the Capitals and a World Series for the Nationals.
Yea i was afraid something was up when he stopped posting. I recall a few arguments he had with few people right before. I was hoping thats why he was not posting lately. Very sad news. Going to miss reading his
Comments.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
With a lot of sadness, I must share the news that txpd has passed away. He was a regular on these boards for years and we'll certainly miss having him around. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
Oh No. No, no, no. I was really worried about this.

I will miss him. Guy was always here to defend his beliefs, mix barbs w his friends, and take crap from some of the idiot ignore list posters.

He didn’t care. He just did his thing and let the rest of it roll off his back.

From what I know, he lead a really interesting life, and hopefully, a really full one.

Very very sad news.

RIP my friend. You are missed.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Very sad, wasn't like him to not be around so I think we knew something was up. One of the few who has really always been around these boards ever since i started lurking 15 years ago. You can find a lot legendary threads on here and always find txpd leading the charge, he loved talking caps hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad