SabresTV: Beyond Blue & Gold – Latest: Dec 20

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Well... "bad diet" implies not in moderation, so just confused why anyone would compare X in moderation to Y NOT in moderation.

Sweet jesus, the general point was dip in moderation isn't going to harm him and it should be of no concern. Really not interested in arguing over semantics

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Have we ruled out Bubble Tape?

haha if so, I see Jack as one of these guys

1410747952999.jpg

Lumpjaw

Feb 7, 2013
Sweden
Lot´s of players doing som tobacco. Especially Swedish players. Snus is almost as religious as christmas for hockeyplayers.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
he's a hockey player from Massachusetts. Of course he dips.

I don't think it's a Mass thing.

Some of my teammates growing up were huge dippers.

I remember one kid who had the inside of his HS locker covered in Cope tops. I think he was also the guy who got a 2 & 10, went in the box, took off his helmet, and asked the bench "Anyone got a dip?".

Thankfully I never got hooked on it.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
What a great personality.

I hope he releases "Zach's Tracks" at some time, even though I hate that type of music. :laugh:

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Well the Ryan O'Reilly part wasn't subtle at all.

Yeah, before the season began, I figured they'd go the Eichel captain route just based on marketing.

It's obvious to me now after 1/3 of a season, O'Reilly is the next captain, and maybe even next year.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I enjoyed that one. No need to nitpick or be cynical. I love the fact they are constantly going over to Roswell.

Well done :clap:

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Overall the episode wasn't as interesting as the others but you would think that someone from HF produced the episode. "...knows that change is inevitable" cut to shot of O'Reilly, "...built on leadership" cut to shot of O'Reilly Not that he would be too concerned with the final product but I wonder if Gionta was given the final edit before the episode was finalized. Is the team trying to drop hints or what?

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Overall the episode wasn't as interesting as the others but you would think that someone from HF produced the episode. "...knows that change is inevitable" cut to shot of O'Reilly, "...built on leadership" cut to shot of O'Reilly Not that he would be too concerned with the final product but I wonder if Gionta was given the final edit before the episode was finalized. Is the team trying to drop hints or what?

Gio even says he thinks ROR has a future as a captain. The hints are not very subtle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad