Injury Report: Sabres Injury Report 2021 (Eichel, Hutton, Ullmark, Okposo)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Anyone know what happened with Ullmark? He stretched big on that one save, seemed hurt, then stayed in the game- wondering if it’s a groin that became a problem once he cooled down?

Either way- he’s been playing like a solid starter, his injuries kinda suck though. Two years in a row he gets hurt right when he’s really playing well (imo). Could be random chance, but obviously I’d feel better with a 1A/1B not involving the sieve that is Hutton.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Might as well add Cozens on here :ha:

Fans see: Clear concussion

Dr. Kruger : "We're trying to manage his minutes in this schedule, so he's going to have a couple maintenance days here, lets some bumps and bruises heal a bit. He's a great young kid, we're very pleased with how well he will endure."

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Couldn't find anything definitive or authoritative on Cozens this a.m..

I certainly assume he's out with a "UBI". Everything I learned in diagnosing/protecting against head injuries says he's concussed. Someone said he was out on his feet making his way to the room.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
They won't say Jack is out for the season and that is technically true. He *could* be ready for the 2nd round of the playoffs in 8 weeks.

um.. for LA or NYR?

Also, what a clusterf***- saw a rumor he mighta cracked a rib in a shooting drill before the season started. Who knows if it’s true- but I also just saw a team doc clearly do something Eich didn’t like on his neck so.. crazier shit happens.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Pretty much the entire board postulated some weeks ago that Eichel was playing with an injury.

At least we all can pretty much dispense with the trade prognostications.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
2021 Fantasy Hockey Rankings, News and Draft Kit
Hutton (lower body) unknown
Okposo (upper body) unknown
Rieder (undisclosed) day-to-day
Miller (undisclosed) day-to-day

More information regarding Hutton's status should surface in the coming days, but for now, it's safe to assume he'll miss the final three games of the Sabres' current four-game road trip at a minimum
Okposo already missed Monday's game versus the Rangers, and it appears as though the veteran forward will miss at least three more contests.
Although Rieder's considered day-to-day, he isn't expected to play Wednesday versus Pittsburgh.
Miller's a little banged up, but that shouldn't keep him from playing against the Penguins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad