Injury Report: Sabres Injury Report 2021 (Eichel, Hutton, Ullmark, Okposo)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Hope it's not this. I remember watching this game.

OUCH: Argentine Tears His Anus While Stopping A Goal

surely he tore a glute? You can’t.. do that other thing.. in a sporting environment, at least- right?

Although good god would that be a fun way to mess with the media.

..also goddammit no I was hoping it looked worse than it was for Girgensons. Hoping against hope the reports are false.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
surely he tore a glute? You can’t.. do that other thing.. in a sporting environment, at least- right?

Although good god would that be a fun way to mess with the media.

..also goddammit no I was hoping it looked worse than it was for Girgensons. Hoping against hope the reports are false.
You can and more specifically you can. I hoped girgs would be fine too but that opens the door to someone to prove they belong. Also it sucks it happened the day before his birthday

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
This also only makes the loss of Larsson for nothing sting all the worse in hindsight. Really not any positive angle to spin it besides it giving some of the prospects a shot.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
You can and more specifically you can. I hoped girgs would be fine too but that opens the door to someone to prove they belong. Also it sucks it happened the day before his birthday
Am I the only one who had an uncomfortable thought reading the bolded, immediately after reading a snippit about tearing one's anus?

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Good to have Eichel back. I feel for Zemgus, who had a spot locked down. I would assume this means Asplund should make the team potentially. R2 could have a better shot now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad