Injury Report: Sabres Injury Report 2021 (Eichel, Hutton, Ullmark, Okposo)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
1) Hope McCabe is dealing with it alright, injuries suck.
2) I was harsh on him last year, but he’s been playing well. Huge loss.
3) 6-8 months does seem short, ACLs are usually more 9-12 I thought? Plus the other stuff, and meniscus can be a problem if it’s a significant tear. Obviously hoping for the best, McCabe seems like a gym rat who’ll take rehab seriously.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Add Borgen...
what a cluster f***.
"After further evaluation, it was discovered that defenseman William Borgen suffered a fracture in his right forearm during our game on Feb. 20 in New Jersey.
Borgen underwent successful surgery to repair the fracture today and is expected to miss approximately six to eight weeks."

Last edited:

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Add Borgen...
what a cluster f***.
"After further evaluation, it was discovered that defenseman William Borgen suffered a fracture in his right forearm during our game on Feb. 20 in New Jersey.
Borgen underwent successful surgery to repair the fracture today and is expected to miss approximately six to eight weeks."
FFS our only tough player down after a few games he will never get another chance

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
All right, clearly the Sabres D all built an ice rink on an ancient burial ground or spent their off-season kicking puppies or something, because that's the only way this season makes sense.

Reactions: Zman5778

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015

Damn. I had the same injury to my knee.

Completely tore my ACL. Partially torn MCL. Ripped a chunk of my meniscus off along with a piece of my knee bone.

It was by far the worst injury I’ve ever had. Recovery was brutal. Almost had to relearn to walk, and getting mobility back in my knee took a LONG time and a lot of painful physical therapy.

Mine happened on a dirt bike. I crashed going pretty fast and my leg got stuck in the mud. The boots I was wearing had metal L’s in them to protect my ankles, which caused my knee to bend 90 degrees in the wrong direction.
so hopefully McCabe’s injury wasn’t quite as bad as mine. McCabe will have access to much better medical care + rehab too.

I definitely feel for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad