GDT: Sabres @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN/MSGSNZ1-Z2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What are the odds on the betting sites for our 1st period shot differential? -9? 13-4 in favor of Buffalo? Over/under?

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Ruff talking about his lineup decisions

1698436701034.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
i feel like i might as well place money on the third line scoring 2+ goals with how much we’re (and i do very much include myself there) griping about the line changes.

I feel like stuff like that usually happens. Dumb change happens and it works out in game 1 so it emboldens them even more that when it predictably sucks after that it lasts far longer than it should.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
They need to trade Holtz if they put him on the fourth line. I'm sorry, he deserves better.
Mercer should be the one demoted to the fourth line before Holtz. BUt in all honesty to build their confidence they should get a shot with Jack to get them going. Mercer has no confidence right now.

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval
f***ing show up to play a complete 60

LFGD!!

Mercer should be the one demoted to the fourth line before Holtz. BUt in all honesty to build their confidence they should get a shot with Jack to get them going. Mercer has no confidence right now.
Mercer should go back with Nico and Ruff needs to be patient with some of the kids. Having Palat there doesn't make sense in my opinion

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I feel like stuff like that usually happens. Dumb change happens and it works out in game 1 so it emboldens them even more that when it predictably sucks after that it lasts far longer than it should.

It's that or it doesn't work and Ruff blenders the lines again in the 2nd period and that ends up working instead.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
f***ing show up to play a complete 60

LFGD!!

Mercer should go back with Nico and Ruff needs to be patient with some of the kids. Having Palat there doesn't make sense in my opinion
HE should go back to Nico. I agree. Nico of last year for sure. But Nico isn't Nico yet this year. He needs to paly with JAck right now. Let Mercer take some passes. JAck is the best player in the NHL right now and arguably the best playmaker. Perfect time to get Mercer in there let him get the monkey off his back

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I don't mind McLeod and Bastian with Alex Holtz, McLeod for some reason has hands and can gain the zone on his own which helps the other two find soft spots. Once again, the bigger issue is Brendan Smith being in the lineup. Colin Miller dying/needing to catch up on this system is hurting this team.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What are the betting odds on us scoring the first goal of the game or not?

We only have 76 more tries to score a first goal of the game this year.

I can already feel my prostate swelling.

The entire Devils team's prostate will be swollen if he plays.

He ain't even better than Brendan Smith, and that's really saying something.

Someone's gotta be hurt for him to be playing, but that's probably not the case. Imagine if someone NOT named Smith is a healthy scratch for him? Lindy is gonna need to beef up his personal security entourage.

• Haha
Reactions: Clam Jensen

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For what it's worth, we've seen time and time again players on our team who are healthy scratches taking warmups, and then they wind up not playing after all.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Cal Foote is literally a worse option v a good offensive Buffalo than Brendan Smith, what the f*** is Lindy on man

Idc even if he's just taking warmups, that's brain dead

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad