GDT: Sabres @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN/MSGSNZ1-Z2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like Erika better, this girl is pretty fake looking. Am I supposed to know who she is? She looks like a life sized Barbie doll.

Cal Foote is literally a worse option v a good offensive Buffalo than Brendan Smith, what the f*** is Lindy on man

Idc even if he's just taking warmups, that's brain dead
Just a conditioning skate lol......... HOPEFULLY.......

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Erika's on the pregame, that chick is probably just gonna be an intermission guest. I've seen her work on fantasy hockey stuff and other small projects for NHL.com, maybe it's just her getting her foot the door with other opportunities. Maybe she's helping Sal with advanced stats, who knows lol

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Erika's on the pregame, that chick is probably just gonna be an intermission guest. I've seen her work on fantasy hockey stuff and other small projects for NHL.com, maybe it's just her getting her foot the door with other opportunities. Maybe she's helping Sal with advanced stats, who knows lol
They need to bring back the betting guy that was on speed every time

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
WTF? Anna? Please go away. This gambling (and that's what this is for) bullshit will be the ruination of the game, not to mention the lives of the addicted.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

If this is the case, I'll at least give her credit for pursuing it the, um, right way.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Where Deb
CJsa.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Down 1-0 in shots after 3+ minutes is almost something to be proud of.

It's been 4-1 or 5-0 by now in quite a few of these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad