Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Caps - 7PM (visiting fans, read our local rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
Ovie's hit was clean.

Risto left his feet. Could he get a call from the league for that even tho no penalty was called?

Ovi's hit was a hit from behind and probably worth 2 minutes but nothing more. I doubt the league looks at the hit from Risto. It didn't look too bad and Risto has no history.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Ovechkin closing the gap for Richard.

Johansson with some crazy shots and hits numbers for him. Good passes left and right (nice saucer to Chorney in the end). Very good goal.

Kuz is always good against lesser teams.

Orlov-Schmidt aren't that bad as top-4 pair so far (small sample size).

No fights surprise.

****ing injuries.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
3rd period was entertaining and impressive. Sabres held their own most of the game, but late in the game, the depleted Caps showed better legs. Bodes well for playoffs! Schmidt is one guy that never seems tired.

Let's hope the injuries are nothing major, Backstrom in particular, of course. If it's short term, good things could come out of them, e.g. with MJ getting a 3C test run, Bura getting another top-6 shot, Galiev back in...

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
They called up Sill because he's a center. The center above him went out of the game. Using logic and ignoring your biases would lead you to the proper conclusion.

I'm sure they would call up Stephenson if they needed a center.

Sill was called up because of possible gooning.

Earlier in the season Laich played 4C already. So in critical minutes late in the 3rd he was the obvious vet to play @ checking line. That's my line of thinking. I don't have any bias favoring Sill. I'm watching what Trotz does.

Maybe Barry just wanted to see what Sill has.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
hopfully no one is thinking the ovie hit on ennis is bad. dude turned away before contact. nothing ovechkin could do

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Alright let's go into Raleigh tommorow, get two points, and finish the year with 60 points.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
i keep watching that gif and i cant see anything that caused beagle to get hurt, yet you see him bend over in pain

bobbybobcat11

Feb 11, 2010

Are you serious? Kuz really has to stop swooning everyone or else we won't have any more love to give to other players.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
i keep watching that gif and i cant see anything that caused beagle to get hurt, yet you see him bend over in pain

it was his right arm. like he hit the caps player (Wilson) as they passed. if that is the case its not a slash but more likely an extension injury. which is probably better.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia

The only thing I can think of is his right hand grazes against the hip of the other Cap. If its a wrist injury.

Beagle gets slashed on his left arm and then bends over in pain after he turns around and is favoring the left arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad