Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Caps, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
One thing about Jensen is he likes to pinch in the offensive zone. When you look at his career stats, I would never guess he would do much of that.
The thing I have noticed about Jensen is that he doesn't play well without the puck. Gets caught watching the play. Decent with the puck.

Jun 15, 2007
Thought it was a good save but it looks like Vrana just shot it into his pad.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
This. I think he'd benefit from more time dominating in Hershey.
I actually like that the organization is letting him work thru those growing pains here. Feel like what’s happening to him would happen to Fever or AA, and that it’s good that one of their top D prospects is getting experience in a scenario where it’s not costing the team anything standings-wise (which may itself evidence that he’s not such an aberration from NHL caliber play).

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I love reading the Bolts GDT's - their fans went from being the most arrogant bunch of "The Cup's as good as ours" to being totally demoralised about their team.
They have turned on the coach (probably with good reason), Vasi, Kucherov. It's hilarious.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
There is only one problem with this team that stands out. I respect the fact that the coaching staff appears to be letting him work through it at the NHL level, doesn't mean it isn't frustrating to watch.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
There is only one problem with this team that stands out. I respect the fact that the coaching staff appears to be letting him work through it at the NHL level, doesn't mean it isn't frustrating to watch.

it shouldn’t be all that frustrating if you believe in giving youngsters time to develop.

come on shot hits the guy in the ass and everyone shits on him.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad