Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Caps, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Continue to be blown away by GMBM'S "dumpster dives". Leipsic has been an amazing pick up, Hathaway is exactly what you want in a bottom 6 player. Dowd is everything we asked for in a bottom 6 C., etc.

These are the guys who make or break a season.

Yeah, the only dud appears to be Panik but I do remember hearing from Yotes fans that he's generally a slow starter; maybe there's still hope. :dunno:

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I'm at work and flashscore app crashed for me. How's the result and goalscorers please

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Has the 1st line been pulled back a bit, or are they just so invisible tonight that I haven't noticed when they're out there?

Futures Passed

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Sep 2, 2018
I think you def have to give Panik more time.
I don’t know, it feels like he’s been invisible the last half dozen games or so. I don’t even notice him out there these days. ;)

In all seriousness though, Reirden mentioned he thought Panik was starting to improve overall just before he got injured and that he thought it was kind of unfortunate timing. Kuzy being out the first few games didn’t help either. Hagelin started slow as well. I think Panik will figure it out eventually.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Leipsic and Hathaway have been just what the bottom 6 needed. Guys with speed and energy. BMac for the win.
Leipsic is an energy player but doesn't do much in his own end and he isn't physical. That's what has kept him from being a regular in the starting lineup throughout his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad