Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Caps, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
At least Gudas and Seigs have stopped everybody on here *****ing about Jensen

One thing about Jensen is he likes to pinch in the offensive zone. When you look at his career stats, I would never guess he would do much of that.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
At least Gudas and Seigs have stopped everybody on here *****ing about Jensen
I thought he was noticeable that period in a good way.
Wait . . . Locker just admitted he may sometimes lose focus. It’s all happening
Locker is more of a critic than people admit. He won't rip the Caps but he'll acknowledge when they're off their game.
First line having a rough night.
They're tired. Might as well let the young guys do the work...

Reactions: JenniferH

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I thought he was noticeable that period in a good way.

Locker is more of a critic than people admit. He won't rip the Caps but he'll acknowledge when they're off their game.

They're tired. Might as well let the young guys do the work...

I like Jensen. I think Gudas is okay - not going to set the world on fire as a top 4 D but could be a lot worse.
Seigenthaler - I'm not a fan. Would like to see Djoos or Fehervary given some games but barring injury the roster seems to be locked in.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Not meaning to pick on you specifically, but I've been really surprised by how many folks here have discounted his contributions and the impact of losing him late last season.
It’s still kind of hard to believe that the Black Hawks, not considered defensively stellar in the last few years, decided “meh, we don’t need an elite skating, solid passing, mobile D guy.” It’s like the Hawks organization’s Stanley Cup pedigree made people think that Kempny must be flawed. But really Kempny has made either Q or Bowman or both look pretty bad

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
It’s still kind of hard to believe that the Black Hawks, not considered defensively stellar in the last few years, decided “meh, we don’t need an elite skating, solid passing, mobile D guy.” It’s like the Hawks organization’s Stanley Cup pedigree made people think that Kempny must be flawed. But really Kempny has made either Q or Bowman or both look pretty bad
Right? And were satisfied with just a third rounder in exchange...

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

sometimes players don’t mesh in certain team scenarios. He happens to partner up nicely here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad