Pre-Game Talk: Sabres at Canucks - Sunday March 23, 2014 @ 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
It's only $5M considering the term of 5 years. I get taking the front loaded gem he was handed, but what would it take for you to transfer to Regina or Thunder Bay?

A lot less than $5m.

There's no point in arguing what one person or another would do. What Ehrhoff did is a matter of fact.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Welp, the Buffalonians aren't likely to help out Project Tank much, are they? Ah well.

--Can't blame Ehrhoff for taking the money and splitting.

--CoHo's back in town. You know what would be really nice? Kassian doing something non-Pejorative Slured like scoring.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
If Burrows was in the lineup I would ask whether we'll see him shifted down with the return of Daniel or that line stick together, but with Burrows likely out I think it confirms that we'll see Jensen with both Sedins.

You wonder whether that line will look better or worse with Daniel instead of Burrows....

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
If Burrows was in the lineup I would ask whether we'll see him shifted down with the return of Daniel or that line stick together, but with Burrows likely out I think it confirms that we'll see Jensen with both Sedins.

You wonder whether that line will look better or worse with Daniel instead of Burrows....

2 goal-scorers playing with confidence vs. a former goal-scorer playing with no confidence in his scoring ability and passing all of the time. I think I know which one I'd choose.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Even if our team is pretty bad, I kind of expect them to destroy the Sabres tomorrow. I'm not sure but I think they'll be starting their 3rd string goalie Matt Hackett, while the Canucks will be getting a few bodies back up front.

If the offense is going to explode and our stars are going to put up multi point efforts, this is the game it's going to happen in.

Wetcoaster

Daniel returns and Kesler and Burrows are possible.

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks
Daniel will play vs. Sabres. Kesler will be determined tomorrow. Burrows is day-to-day.

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
What's Richard Brodeur up to these days? Or maybe bring Garrett out of the pressbox. We cod lure him out with peanut butter!

Wetcoaster

Game Day: Canucks vs Sabres 03.22.14
Joey Kenward previews Sunday afternoon's match up at Rogers Arena between the Canucks and visiting Buffalo Sabres
[NHL]583869[/NHL]

Game Day: Tortorella pre-game raw 03.22.14
John Tortorella updates his lineup as the Canucks prepare to host the Buffalo Sabres Sunday afternoon
[NHL]583873[/NHL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad