Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetcoaster

large.png
..........at..........
large.png

Sunday March 23, 2014 @ 5pm at Rogers Arena

LIVE ON SNET-P and RADIO: 1040

The Sabres sport the worst record in hockey with 46 points - 13 points back of the 29th place Oilers and have currently lost 7 games in a row. They play the Oilers tonight so it could be 8 losses in a row.

As of this post the Oilers lead 1-0 end of the first and are out shooting the Sabres 14-8.

Their goaltenders? Millers gone, Halak is gone. Enroth and Neuvirth are injured so it is Matt Hackett (13 career games with the Wild) and Nathan Lieuwen (1 NHL game).
http://sabres.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=27411&navid=DL|BUF|home

And if the Canucks think they are offensively challenged they have scored 172 goals compared to just 133 by the Sabres.

The return of The Golden Child (Cody Hodgson) 59GP 16G 19A 35Pts -25 (0 pts in last 4 GP).

4745875995_c99dc5908d_o.jpg

And well-dressed as always, eh? And with his own CoHo clothing line:

BchTmlmIYAAxbeA.jpg

Oh and also The Hoff returns who defected for a 10-year deal worth $40 million.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup," Ehrhoff said in a statement released by the team. ''And after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen."
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=370500

And how is that working out for you?

And since it is Buffalo and it is that time of year:

BjLz8Q7CcAA51ik.jpg

So after all that, do the Canucks lose to the Sabres?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Sink the Golden Child.
emot-black101.gif

---------------------

Phoenix gets Florida, New Jersey, Boston and the Rangers on their upcoming roadtrip, meaning we have to cheer for Luongo, Schneider, Alain Vigneault and the Bruins.

Winnipeg plays Dallas on Monday and then does a California roadtrip. I suppose the ideal scenario is that they beat Dallas in regulation before flunking in California.

Minnesota gets a back-to-back versus Detroit this weekend and then a game versus Vancouver.

So, go Luongo, go Schneider, go Boston, go AV, go California and go Detroit. Most importantly...Coconuts Go.

John Bender*

LOL, who the **** would ever buy Coho brand clothing? Is that real? That's a joke, right? Who is the other guy? Coho's poor cousin?

Willting*

LOL, who the **** would ever buy Coho brand clothing? Is that real? That's a joke, right? Who is the other guy? Coho's poor cousin?

His brother

Zack Hodgson...

but actually... its his older less talented, but much quicker brother.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Lol, if someone gave me $40 million dollars to destroy every ounce of credibility I had, I'd do it too. Can't blame Ehrhoff too much for that.

John Bender*

Lol, if someone gave me $40 million dollars to destroy every ounce of credibility I had, I'd do it too. Can't blame Ehrhoff too much for that.

It's sort of refreshing when athletes are honest - like where Steve Nash admits he'll just play for the money next year.

I like when Samuelsson came to Vancouver he was asked why he picked Vancouver and he said because they offered the best contract. As if Ehrhoff thought Buffalo was his best chance to win a cup. How ridiculous.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hodgson will be a minus player in this game, but what else is new? Kassian with a strong game, possibly pots a goal.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
What if your current job offered $25m?

You take the $40mn and run. Duh.

You're doing the same thing (playing hockey), only in a different location.

$15mn is a lot of real estate and super cars. More models and bottles than one can handle for the single men.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
1 zip Canucks. I am betting on a Canuck win for sure. Really wish our players had more pride, then to bottom feed, when there is nothing left of this season but a draft pick.

Try when you have a reason to win. Nuckleheads.

ghostingtaro

Nov 2, 2013
Kassian dekes around Hodgson and nets one, exposing the defensive fraud he really is.

Then Kassian challenges him to a slap fight to which Cody replies with "I don't fight 4th liners"

:)

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Kassian dekes around Hodgson and nets one, exposing the defensive fraud he really is.

Then Kassian challenges him to a slap fight to which Cody replies with "I don't fight 4th liners"

:)

What does that make Hodgson, if Kassian is better? ;);)

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
kassian headshots hodgson and gets suspended for the season...hodgson is never the same player again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad