Prospect Info: Sabres announce 5th annual Prospects Challenge

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
I guess they are all general admission and you can’t pick your seats until the game. Am I reading that right?

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
I’m hoping Cozens can make a full recovery for the tourney. I really want to see him play and hopefully play well. We really need him to pan out.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I’m hoping Cozens can make a full recovery for the tourney. I really want to see him play and hopefully play well. We really need him to pan out.

I am more of a mind that the thumb injury might have him behind for summer training and there is no need to rush the kid.

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
I am more of a mind that the thumb injury might have him behind for summer training and there is no need to rush the kid.

If there’s a smidgen of doubt that he’s not fully recovered by all means he shouldn’t play. But if he’s fully healed I’m good with him playing. Physical fitness doesn’t seem to be an issue with him. He seems to work very hard to get where he is. So he should be playing if fully healthy imo. The more reps against tougher competition the better. I don’t think missing an offseason of training would hurt him as much as it would others. If anything it will get him warmed up for another season in the O.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I always find the B's team an interesting phenomena. They seem to usually have a pool of high-energy guys that are able to grind out results while all the other teams seem to like to make it about showcasing their prospect skills.

Reactions: Rasmi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad