Injury Report: Sabres '21-22 Injury Thread (Anderson, Okposo, Eakin), Season Ending (Subban, Caggiula)

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
No Mitts tomorrow vs Ottawa
Craig Anderson to get first start against former team on Thursday
Casey Mittelstadt took a regular line shift, but even though he’s handling things well, he won’t play Thursday according to Granato, “We drove him hard after practice, we gave him his own line in practice to give him more practice reps, so we’ll communicate with him on that, but no, no chance in my mind that he’s in there tomorrow.”

oldwpgjet

Apr 11, 2021
Before the season started , I thought Mittelstadt had a decent shot at grabbing the # 1 center spot(mostly by default). But if he can't even make this star studded lineup at all, I guess that is a statement. Hope he gets a shot someday.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Good. Something is amiss with their process.

The interesting thing is the amount of overlap with the Sabres Asst S&C coach being a former Bills S&C coach and the shared resources on the medical side.

Again, I would bring in a Mike Boyle person as the head S&C coach.

Quinnipiac strength coach Brijesh Patel has produced some strong results

Out Ahead - Training & Conditioning

Q&A with Quinnipiac strength and conditioning coach Brijesh Patel – Q30 Television

Brijesh Patel may be one of the most underrated hockey S&C coaches out there since he doesn't look the part. But, the guy knows what he is doing and is a big part of what Quinnipiac is doing on the ice.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Names? We're at names!!?!?

giphy.gif

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
We have performed about as well as could be expected, given all the injuries. May the healthy bodies lead us forward to the 8th pick!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
We have performed about as well as could be expected, given all the injuries. May the healthy bodies lead us forward to the 8th pick!

One of the sites had them at 23 points lost due to injury. That puts them in bubble team areas.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00