Injury Report: Sabres '21-22 Injury Thread (Anderson, Okposo, Eakin), Season Ending (Subban, Caggiula)

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Glad Butcher wasn’t a McCabe sorta thing, feel bad for Drake though- gotta wonder if he’d have opted for disc replacement if it were an option and how this affects his career. Like, not to be negative, but a kinda fringe guy who has missed time in the past and now has a surgery that may affect his play- wonder if that’s it for him in the NHL :(.

Reactions: Chainshot

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
KA mentioned the other day Quinn is skating, but also said they are being OVER CAUTIOUS on injuries now and not bringing anyone back too early.

Reactions: Fjordy

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Did you watch the game vs Colorado?
Nope. Haven’t watched a game this year. I get all my kicks from reading the GDTs here online.
What happened to him? Please don’t tell me that he got blindsided/slew footed and there was no call on the play. “Game management”…

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Nope. Haven’t watched a game this year. I get all my kicks from reading the GDTs here online.
What happened to him? Please don’t tell me that he got blindsided/slew footed and there was no call on the play. “Game management”…
He suffered a lower body injury, Granato said it likely day-to-day out. Maybe this was in that damn episode where f***ing dumb refs didn't call and after that we lose goal.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I'd imagine it was from Johnson almost lovingly caressing his face with his stick, all while gently lowering him to the ice in order for the Avs to move the puck up ice

Reactions: oldgoalie

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
they will spend minutes determining if a goal was scored after an offsides, but this type of play is just part of the game.

Seriously, I know it’s probably an unpopular idea, but with streaming/rewind options available- why not have someone off ice quickly looking at 15 second snippets if they think the refs missed something? It’s either that or the reffing has to improve, but the league has consistently avoided any steps to do that. Fine, just have someone off-ice calling some of the shit the refs consistently miss then. It’ll never happen, but the refs have proved the game is too quick for them or they just don’t give a f***- I’m sure the league would make a mess of this system as well, but in my mind you’d just look for crap like the high stick on Dahlin and then make an occasional call on an egregious miss during the next stoppage or tv timeout.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Seriously, I know it’s probably an unpopular idea, but with streaming/rewind options available- why not have someone off ice quickly looking at 15 second snippets if they think the refs missed something? It’s either that or the reffing has to improve, but the league has consistently avoided any steps to do that. Fine, just have someone off-ice calling some of the shit the refs consistently miss then. It’ll never happen, but the refs have proved the game is too quick for them or they just don’t give a f***- I’m sure the league would make a mess of this system as well, but in my mind you’d just look for crap like the high stick on Dahlin and then make an occasional call on an egregious miss during the next stoppage or tv timeout.
Dude, they see it.

Reactions: oldgoalie

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Why don't the Sabres ever give guys days off from practice, similar to how the Bills have vet rest days? Just curious...

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
NHL Injury Report - Hockey Player Injuries

I wouldn't mind having Vinnie, Quinn, and Gus back in a couple days.
upload_2022-2-28_14-45-40.png

Reactions: Ehran

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad