Salary Cap: Saad Times: Come for the Kessel Rumors; Stay for the Red Panda Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
:help:

Jesus...why do I feel I have to go to Pittsburgh to spell this **** out with ****ing crayons for these people?

Where does he fit in? Seriously?

Dupuis-XXXX-Bennett
Spaling-Sundqvist-Santo?

Is that even worth it? Plotnikov in the top 6? What about Tikhonov?

Just soooooooo f-ing random. He's a guy you sign July 3rd/4th when major plans have shaken out and settled. He's a hole filler...nothing more, nothing less.

Bennett should be with Malkin (he'll score more goals with Beau setting him up).

As good as Kessel is it will take most of our legit tradable assets and leave us with little cap space.

We'd also have the issue of needing one more legit top 6 LW and a top 4 D. We really wouldn't have the cash for that or assets if we wanted to trade instead of FA.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
You guys know what's going to happen, right?

Kessel is going to get traded to the Flyers. Hextall and Jarmo Kekekalalalanaianinainan will high five each other and then drop the double elbow on JR while laughing at him.

The Pens will sign Semin and take a run at TestTube.

We can have the Semin - TestTube - Horny line.

I could see something around Sutter to Edmonton for Yakupov. I wouldn't be totally opposed to:

Semin - Malkin - Yakupov

At this point, the Pens are a complete cluster****. They are like watching a train ready to run off the cliff. I don't want to watch because it's too painful :laugh:

The only way that gets better is if Burkle drops a leg on JR, cups his hand to his ear, then rips off a Crosby T-Shirt only to reveal a Giroux shirt underneath.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
What happens at 10?

PANDA GIF PARTY

red-pandas-playing-o.gif

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I don't want Yakupov because the price would be prohibitive, but I don't hate the player. :laugh: Yakupov is whatever, probably not what they should be looking for but not a Scuderi/Dupuis/Kunitz redux.

So, did Kessel go missing in transit or what?

He's hiding.

tumblr_n39d3eWvsV1qfupawo2_r3_500.gif

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
I think somehow Spaling needs dealt in some way, the $2mil he's getting is robbery for what little he does

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
:help:

Jesus...why do I feel I have to go to Pittsburgh to spell this **** out with ****ing crayons for these people?

Where does he fit in? Seriously?

Dupuis-XXXX-Bennett
Spaling-Sundqvist-Santo?

Is that even worth it? Plotnikov in the top 6? What about Tikhonov?

Just soooooooo f-ing random. He's a guy you sign July 3rd/4th when major plans have shaken out and settled. He's a hole filler...nothing more, nothing less.

All of this. Swear to god if we waste that much effort into a guy like Santorelli. He should be plan F right now. We should still be on A and B. As in Kessel and Kessel.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
KIRK and IC share a Skype chat to watch their favorite episode of Lawrence Welk with JR.

:laugh:

Hard times for Pens fans, Cole. JR is putting hard times on all of us.

EDIT: Speaking of IC, the time is now 10:03PM EST. Crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad